Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

> Rohan PServer Ask & Answer Thread <

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
@asmodeus
Item images are stored in the gem/gel files, in dds format with a changed header.
Use RohanTool to see what i'm talking about ( Ishtaria posted it somewhere ).

@dedeernet
Create a file named .htaccess and write this
Code:
Option -Indexes
Or simply create a file named index.html or index.php

Old   #77

Yea I could Imagine and i already checked the gel's and gem's two days ago in the Res -> Model -> Item but no dds found. That was the files i was looking for as well ! Maybe its not there i will try to look deeper

Old   #78

Icons are stored in res\bitmaps.gem and inside the gem they're in the item folder.

Character and weapon/armour textures are stored in res\model\player\texture.gem

I only have the 64bit version of RohanTool

Graphics are all stored as .gtx files which as zzer says is a .dds file with a different header.
Old   #79

That's What I needed , thanks! Seems like i had some missing files in the res folder . Gonna whip-up some converter and extract them in jpg's . Later i can upload them if someone is interested

What bothers me actually is how to connect the icons with their actual id's in game . Since the names are messy ! I may use the Extracted Bins and pull out the image_name + item_id of every item in a .txt file !

Old   #80

Well, check the bins. Each item has a field that specifies which image it should use.
Old   #81

Here is the ~ result , atleast what i did for the last 1-2 hrs. Works pretty well for now
P.S: Shout out to zzerachiel -> Long Time ago he sent me the file with the stats in hex which i reworked a bit !

http://epvpimg.com/xgowf
Old   #82

RohanTool already has an extract function. When you open a gem, right click its name at the top of the explorer and you'll get an unpack all option. It extracts images in their native format (tga for icons and dds for textures).

Icon names are linked to the bins. Itemetc, itemarmor, itemweapon and so on all contain a column for the name of the icon used.

There is a naming convention for some things like weapons. They always start with a w followed by 3 letters for the type it is then a letter for which one or which grade. I can tell you straight off the top of my head that the icon name for the Kayra's sword is w_osw_ac_d.gtx
Old   #83

pwd: fuckoffynk

This version is better has a replace function just make your files replace them into the .gem :P also if wana extract files without convert them use the quickbms witht he formula from xentax.
Old   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
RohanTool already has an extract function. When you open a gem, right click its name at the top of the explorer and you'll get an unpack all option. It extracts images in their native format (tga for icons and dds for textures).

Icon names are linked to the bins. Itemetc, itemarmor, itemweapon and so on all contain a column for the name of the icon used.

There is a naming convention for some things like weapons. They always start with a w followed by 3 letters for the type it is then a letter for which one or which grade. I can tell you straight off the top of my head that the icon name for the Kayra's sword is w_osw_ac_d.gtx
Yea i pretty much figured that out , its all good !

Rofl, When i load it i feel like it drains 10GB Ram out of my system . Must Optimize it
http://epvpimg.com/VPYPg
Old   #85

How to save position and respawn monster?
Old   #86

You need a .npc and .monster file editor.

I got those for sale. If you don't want them, you need to reverse the file structure and make your own editor/use structorian.

I'm pretty sure someone posted the structure of the files here on the forums. I can't post them since they're not mine.
Old   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerachiel View Post
You need a .npc and .monster file editor.

I got those for sale. If you don't want them, you need to reverse the file structure and make your own editor/use structorian.

I'm pretty sure someone posted the structure of the files here on the forums. I can't post them since they're not mine.

I'll try it, thanks
Old   #88

Looking for a fully working RohanTrade DB !
Old   #89

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
added Download for Rohan Files from a Thread here at Begin
Thanks
1 User
Old   #90

Can someone help me with ''Restore all DB in MSSQL 2008 r2'' if someone can please pm me