Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[ASK]Script

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 1
Question [ASK]Script

#solved, thanks



kelvz002 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 7
a daily reward for all players online and offline?


moooootie25 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 184
Received Thanks: 30
Load your php code into a source level debugger and debug it. You will find out in about 10 seconds what is wrong with it.

(hint)

is
<?php
$serverName = "test\SQLEXPRESS"; <----- THAT
$UID = "sa";
$PASS ="test123";
?>
your SQL server hostname?
PenguinJoe is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
Load your php code into a source level debugger and debug it. You will find out in about 10 seconds what is wrong with it.

(hint)

is
<?php
$serverName = "test\SQLEXPRESS"; <----- THAT
$UID = "sa";
$PASS ="test123";
?>
your SQL server hostname?
THAT ^
Come on ! It is ******* obvious , that "test\SQLEXPRESS" is wrong , change it and you should be fine!


asmodeus812 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by asmodeus812 View Post
THAT ^
Come on ! It is ******* obvious , that "test\SQLEXPRESS" is wrong , change it and you should be fine!
its ok now, I intentionally change "test\SQLEXPRESS" with fake one thanks for the answer
kelvz002 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 319
Received Thanks: 75
Wouldn't giving rewards to offline players or online even influence people to just spam accounts and just benefit off getting such rewards in abundance ?
IncognitoOne is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 47
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by IncognitoOne View Post
Wouldn't giving rewards to offline players or online even influence people to just spam accounts and just benefit off getting such rewards in abundance ?

maybe for some server, but at my case i only gave items which i have set as Event item so creating new character or account made useless cuz they wont get what they want

(sorry for bad english)


kelvz002 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Biete] Scripteen Ajax Photo Rating Script V2 License (Hot or Not Script) [S] Paypal
Hey, und zwar brauche ich das Script nicht mehr und stelle meine License deshalb hier zum Verkauf. Link zum Script: Hot or Not Script | Photo...
0 Replies - Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.