Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

rohan ph dual

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
mmmmmm, cge po hanapin ko..maraming salamats!

Old   #17

hmmm, d ko mahanap ahhh..hehehehe.....loader lang meron ako tsaka ung client.pero .exe sya, d sya .bat...wala din sya multi-client

Old   #18

i forgot to tell you, naka vista os ako..baka makaeffect lang kasi sa result...

i try loading the game using the game loader na gamit natin. mag run ang game, pero after clicking the character, me lumabas na error.
Old   #19

this is for rohan PH not USA

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #20

error message

potakau, there's an error message. After I chose my character I pressed play and when the loading bar was about to finish the error pops-up. it says "51 203 error bin.." something2x. I don't remember the rest but I followed all your procedures and I'm sure I didn't make any mistake. Please help!!
Old   #21

any1? confirmed na po ba to?
Old   #22

yeah its working..its safe i scanned it already..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

pa tnxz nalng poh sakin salamat scan nyo poh yan sa anti vius nyo im using KIS 2010 salamt
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyurari View Post
potakau, there's an error message. After I chose my character I pressed play and when the loading bar was about to finish the error pops-up. it says "51 203 error bin.." something2x. I don't remember the rest but I followed all your procedures and I'm sure I didn't make any mistake. Please help!!
did you patch your loader?
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyurari View Post
sorry po, nagkamali po ako dunsa post ko, i mean is character to use po, not character to usa..i stand corrected..

yan din po sinasabi ko, may error po talaga..ang d ko alam eh bakit. nagreinstall narin ako ng game pero laging mag error.

every time i click the loader, nagpapatch naman ang game.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #26

The Error

I remember now, the error message was "51 203 undefine bin data try to be loaded" & on the blue bar the title says "loading err [GetCollisionBase]".. and ofcourse on the center it says "OK".. When I did everything I could to get rid of the error message like pressing ok, pressing alt+f4 and pressing X button on its upper left portion the rohan would STILL not respond so I tried ctrl+alt+delete and tried to end task the rohan. By the way, NO, I didn't press the loader. I have the multiclient.bat thingy inside the client folder and double clicked it just like you said.

NOTE: I extracted all the files in the rohandualfix.rar to the client folder and then pasted multiclient.bat inside. When I double clicked multiclient.bat after a few seconds there's a white/gray box on the upper left corner of the screen that says gameguard update. Like I said, I didn't press the loader, ONLY the multiclient.bat! So is this supposed to happen? Any suggestions?

-sorry for the long explanations. "The more specific we are, the less questions we get."
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #27

gagana ba to ??? or keylogger lng?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28

working.... if you think it is a keylogger.... dont download... but im sure its 100% clean and working..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #29

sa mga nakapag pagana nan kindly hit the thnz button salaman poh ^^ sa my mga problem pa post lang kau d2 i try my best to solve that thnxz
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by potakau View Post
sa mga nakapag pagana nan kindly hit the thnz button salaman poh ^^ sa my mga problem pa post lang kau d2 i try my best to solve that thnxz
yeah ok.. im still waiting for a solution so any ideas bro.. il hit as many thanx as u want if u could help me with the dual login cuz I really need it.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread