Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]Version checking

Discussion on [REQUEST]Version checking within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]Version checking

#Closed
Old 01/13/2014, 16:03   #2

do like marvetick do, he encrypt his own connection.. i mean he was created signature for his own client, so if it changes, then it fail to login... AND if you try login just for cheating, the client will log it with d3dhook
Old 01/14/2014, 06:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
Well folks I managed to change the structure of the RohanCliente.exe and attaching a function to banish any cheater.
Look:

My question is:
-Version-checking I can do it in RohanAuth/Login5.php [I created a script. However it's not working.]
or only in the database?

However I changed the version of the .exe in database but continues logging with other clients.

Thank you
Oziel235 you unpacked the client?

I'm stuck at stolen bytes, could you give me a hint pls? =D
Old 01/14/2014, 13:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by imarin View Post
Oziel235 you unpacked the client?

I'm stuck at stolen bytes, could you give me a hint pls? =D
It's complicated ... a tip use an unprotected client Themida.
Old 01/14/2014, 23:25   #5

a tip use an protected client with very very unfamiliar packer+you have support code from packer company/coder. that will give you much time a cheater to rape your client
Old 01/15/2014, 00:29   #6

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviper View Post
a tip use an protected client with very very unfamiliar packer+you have support code from packer company/coder. that will give you much time a cheater to rape your client
Good luck! Learn more about reverse-engineering
My client is encrypted, so you won't have to change.
How I got the code is secret.
Try to do better. Let's see you then.