Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:33

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

first npc.bin convert

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 185
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanXVirus View Post
yall could give him some respect i mean really if you played his server he was able to get guild logo and etc working. i know cause i played his server since the start i also know some ppl that was a Admin/GM on it and they said works fine so i don't know why yall giving him a hard time. i played almost every rohan server out there and not one have guild logo (Maybe stat adder or they Edit the Hell out of it) so at least Give him some respect.
First hes using someone else files and for the one that he made i belive he made lik 5% of all that the rest of 95% were stolen from someone that knew how to create them and from what i see on that image he posted that is not an editor at all hes just using some kind of hex combined with reader but what hes trying to do is something like As for respect i would not give him any but not insult him either.After all he is trying to trade a hex program for an antihack program witch is kind stupid.



tgrt2008 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 86
Received Thanks: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrt2008 View Post
First hes using someone else files and for the one that he made i belive he made lik 5% of all that the rest of 95% were stolen from someone that knew how to create them and from what i see on that image he posted that is not an editor at all hes just using some kind of hex combined with reader but what hes trying to do is something like As for respect i would not give him any but not insult him either.After all he is trying to trade a hex program for an antihack program witch is kind stupid.
i will do a Teamviewer to see it. then u will see how it work
add me on skype michael-batrice




maikleBT1 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Kick to convert: easy and fast way to convert your item_proto/mob_proto to txt files!
Hi all, this is my first release :) This "kick converter" will allow you to generate txt files (item_names, item_proto, mob_proto, mob_names) for...
21 Replies - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
Convert gr2 to .obj
there any converter to gr2 - .obj i need it please :confused::confused:
10 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
convert gr 2.6 to 2.4
how i can convert gr files to 2.4?
1 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
asm - convert.
Hi, can I ask you to rework it so that you can compile the Dev-C++ int getCharW(int Font, char* Name, int nAlign) { int TextLen =...
5 Replies - General Coding



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:33.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.