Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Black&White Rohan

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Black&White Rohan

No need to ban me from your facebook page just cus I pointed out you spelt "privat" wrong and that you're obviously running level 110 without hero skills because you don't actually have them. Give players an extra 11 skill points so that everyone has the same build across their 2 trees, gg.

Also I'm not quite sure about your anti-hack protection. Good luck with that Dreto.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
No need to ban me from your facebook page just cus I pointed out you spelt "privat" wrong and that you're obviously running level 110 without hero skills because you don't actually have them. Give players an extra 11 skill points so that everyone has the same build across their 2 trees, gg.

Also I'm not quite sure about your anti-hack protection. Good luck with that Dreto.
We will see

Btw i didnt Ban anyone. It was just a Picture for the Time till we open the Server. Idk about it. Everyone can make mistakes ^^ I will change it soon but for now its ok.

You going to make our Server bad with that Post ? Nice move... ^^

Old   #3

Actualy We got the Hero files all of them but since i wanted all the maps dungeon's and ip shop to remain i just removed the hero skills from the bin the tab for hero skills is still there just that you won't be able to use any of them or add point's to them.
Old   #4

funny cuz ish prob dose know that ya have hero. hes/she ( never new wat IT was) just trying to make ya look bad...

Old   #5

It just doesn't make sense not to include them, especially if you know how to fix heroic power. I'm also not convinced about your claims about not being pay to win seeing as at least DG isn't pay to win.

Oh well bring on the competition. Will be interesting to see how many of our client files you'll steal.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
It just doesn't make sense not to include them, especially if you know how to fix heroic power. I'm also not convinced about your claims about not being pay to win seeing as at least DG isn't pay to win.

Oh well bring on the competition. Will be interesting to see how many of our client files you'll steal.
Oh kid pls GTFO. We make our own Files. You steal the Files too from iRohan

You make your Server we make our one.
Old   #7

Are you going to run off with the files again?
Old   #8

Rito the point is that you always steal files. I bet you already have everything like we do.
Old   #9

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #10

Oh full DGRohan Idiots are here now because one isnt enough xD Cute Girls from your Stuff you have Ish.

Idk about you Hater Guys.

Oh and your Server is the best on the World. You Guys try to defeat all the other Servers cause you want the $$ from the Players. You will be like XorRohan.
Old   #11

Really? That's hard to believe seeing as Dark already lost money after wiping the server previously and refunding all points. With so many updates and changes we're making/want to make, it would be easier to just start a new server from scratch under a new name but we won't.

I'll also never work for greedy, lazy ******* again after what happened at Xor. It didn't take long for Req to convince me I should work for Dark. Yes, somewhere down the line I'd like to think I'll be paid for my work and loyalty but only if I think I've done a good job helping to provide a great server for the players and the admins also think I'm worth it.
Old   #12

hey rito, what happened to your black&white??
Old   #13

The same thing that happened to all his servers.
Old   #14

Lol
Old   #15

hey when is this epic pro rohan server going to be open i cannot wait to kick whole selver *** with ma SakxyLutine