Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

don't play DarkRohan

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
You're crying that a defender using a spike damage skill that lasts 10 seconds and makes them immobile hits more than a templar's auto attack.

I'm glad you're not in charge of balance anywhere.
u keep call this **** a balance where defender with 51 can do 5-8k hit in fix, while my templar with 20k melee hit him 1800-2k



akrix2000 is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 707
IN FIXATION WHICH IS A SKILL THAT TEMPORARILY BOOSTS THEIR MELEE.

How high are their hits outside fixation compared to yours?

I don't even know why I'm bothering replying because it's clear you haven't got a **** clue how this game works.


Ishtaria is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
IN FIXATION WHICH IS A SKILL THAT TEMPORARILY BOOSTS THEIR MELEE.

How high are their hits outside fixation compared to yours?

I don't even know why I'm bothering replying because it's clear you haven't got a **** clue how this game works.
900-1k with? 51 sdv while im with 1 flame diamon 3 ruler tsb costume hit 1800 ? lol

with alm tsb costime and 3 ruler got 12500 melee
akrix2000 is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 707
I also forgot that defenders have reflect, debuff and healing.

Oh wait.


Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
I also forgot that defenders have reflect, debuff and healing.

Oh wait.
debuff? u forgot u nerf it ? debuff is big joke now lol
akrix2000 is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 707
2 debuffs every 30 seconds is a big joke? You're the epitome of the worst kind of templar player.

My brain is totally and completely full of ****.
Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
2 debuffs every 30 seconds is a big joke? You're the epitome of the worst kind of templar player.

My brain is totally and completely full of ****.
ah right forgot i have to put another radiant for it right? mine is lv6 so for fight **** defender with 51 need put 8 radiant? lmao for real worst patch i never see in any kinda rohan, try test ur **** before u put it in game, 35% boost sharpen melee 35% boost blunt mastery on server where ppl have +15 weapon, but yes kep nerf temp
akrix2000 is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 707
We will, thanks.
Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 203
Received Thanks: 22
Oh wow, I dont even want to see the QQ when people notice that our Erase only debuffs active skill effects. Dafuck...
yurneroo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
We will, thanks.
also made vit predator just for lol mirror shield 7 reflect 70% ppl nice **** ppl are kill hiself on me, did u test it or think about vit predator before u put in game? i think no right?
akrix2000 is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,045
Received Thanks: 707
When 1 person changes so many skills in 1 go, there will be a few mistakes. Might want to respec that vit pred in the next few hours.
Ishtaria is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 203
Received Thanks: 22
Other then that, skill balancing has to be carried out in several steps. One big skill patch doesnt do, since noone here really can say how stuff turns out. Most people can just guess, even thought some are way better at it.
yurneroo is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
When 1 person changes so many skills in 1 go, there will be a few mistakes. Might want to respec that vit pred in the next few hours.
gj so u put skill in game without any test right? ppl wasting radiant dgp and **** hile u testing on open server

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurneroo View Post
Other then that, skill balancing has to be carried out in several steps. One big skill patch doesnt do, since noone here really can say how stuff turns out. Most people can just guess, even thought some are way better at it.
oh u on this skiill "balanced" **** too? though u open ur own server o.o
akrix2000 is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 203
Received Thanks: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by akrix2000 View Post
oh u on this skiill "balanced" **** too? though u open ur own server o.o
Oh grammar *** please, I beg you, let me understand this sentence...
yurneroo is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurneroo View Post
Oh grammar *** please, I beg you, let me understand this sentence...
is ok mister "i open my own server next months"


akrix2000 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
any1 play dekaron korea or want to play ?
my skype is : renomous im 41 lvl
3 Replies - Dekaron
[HOW TO PLAY]New World2..Play on the BEST Metin2 Private Server
http://193.107.16.72/Bilder/index_02.gif Ihr sucht einen PServer auf dem hohe Level noch etwas wert sind? Ihr sucht einen PServer auf dem man...
472 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.