Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Item Mall Points tutorial Cheat

Discussion on WTB Item Mall Points tutorial Cheat within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Item Mall Points tutorial Cheat

i met this person.. who have a lot of points in him account
for you who can make a tutorial for me
PM with your price ^^ ..

[ most cheap, number 1 ]
Old 09/28/2013, 22:49   #2

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by damri42 View Post
i met this person.. who have a lot of points in him account
for you who can make a tutorial for me
PM with your price ^^ ..

[ most cheap, number 1 ]
There is no "Hack" for ItemMall Points o.O
Old 09/28/2013, 23:39   #3

If you are talking about iRohan, I may have something. I can make up to 10k+ rps a day. It takes a lot of work but the RPs you make is ridiculous. You can gear yourself out to the fullest and look very rich when you didn't pay a dime. I am seeing how much you pay for a method. I don't have a price... I just want to hear yours and see if it is worth it.

Edit: it is not a hack and does not break TOS.
Old 09/30/2013, 08:11   #4

use sql injection or another web hacking XD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS>Donation Points or Any Items you want in the Item Mall Eclipse Flyff for PSC
04/11/2012 - Flyff Trading - 2 Replies
as the title says if you are interested leave your hotmail messenger / email / yahoo messenger or any messenger that you are using. I have 600 donation points Trading it to 60 Euros worth of PSC you already have a discount of 130 Euros worth of DP.
WTS 650 Aeria Points (z.B. für Shaiya Item Mall)
12/09/2011 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
Moin, wie der Titel schon sagt verkaufe ich 650 Aeria Punkte in Form eines epin. Ihr könnt ihn also nach dem Kauf selbst in eurem Konto einlösen. Preisvorstellung liegt bei 150 e*gold, dafür habe ich auch schon ein Treasure erstellt: Klick mich Achtung: Code ist nur gültig bis zum 15.11.2011!
WTS 650 Aeria Points (z.B. für Battlefield Heroes Item Mall)
11/13/2011 - Origin Trading - 1 Replies
Moin, wie der Titel schon sagt verkaufe ich 650 Aeria Punkte in Form eines epin. Ihr könnt ihn also nach dem Kauf selbst in eurem Konto einlösen. Preisvorstellung liegt bei 150 e*gold, dafür habe ich auch schon ein Treasure erstellt: Klick mich Achtung: Code ist nur gültig bis zum 15.11.2011!
Selling Item Mall points 50% cheaper
02/26/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Started the game, bought some coins, don't like it. As it says, I'm selling Item mall points by gifting item mall items for 50% cheaper money then on the site. On the site, the prices are 500 points = 5$. My price is 500 points = 2.5$ Let's say you want a costume which is 150 points, thats 0.75$.
[VIDEO TUTORIAL]Adding an item to shopping mall(by hex)!!
04/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
Ok this is another video tutorial by me ...enjoy it and if u think that was good support me(with ur thanks)coz some guys here believe that everybody knows how to hex edit the mall... P.S.:I am reffering to u Grandalio... YouTube - Adding a new item to shopping mall!!!!