Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Tutorial] How to make hacked weapons

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
well, it's no longer important if ynk who was spread this exploit since they moving the game structure with other one fully server-based.
but there's always exploits/bugs in game. if you like, enjoy.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgrt2008 View Post
Well they use Cheat engine changing the codes of the items cuz they know it from the script folder how about if they don't know the code anymore (If you change bin's in client then yes you broke) but if you change forge bins and etc they are wacked can't forge it anymore.
But there's also a method that you dont have to use cheat engine to create hack item and even gg wont do anything since it's the bug in game.

But still out of curiousity change forge ID.. you mean like
Glacial Split Dagger: 2621497 -> 262149x ...will it not create a false view ?

Or what you mean is change the requirement ID such as
Edmond's Dagger : 2621441+2621442 (Dagger+scout dagger)
You change 2621441 with 262144x

How about search string dagger ?? wont it be there.. coz all item in inventory store in memory and i use this method instead changing all value with search value and apply all ...this might risk client crash and 5101

Old   #33

Hmmm.. Changing id is just a waste of time coz some of them know how to extract bins already
Old   #34

Use game guard... Then i do bypass for its..

Old   #35

I think everyone should keep the idea's to themselves otherwise there wont be any p servers to fk around in... k thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old   #36

tested working 101% thanks!
Old   #37

w8 what is the Step by step procedure? like

process list: rohanclient.exe

Then Memory view? or what? just search it? hmmmf i dont get it?
Old   #38

Hello all, I do not know if I understood well but unless you speak about some hakc to
Rohan. if someone can specify what is hack programs and actions needed teeth. 'll Pay for it
Old   #39

Reqviem its actually genious to post "how to make hacked weapons " and after that to develop anti cheat system and sell it ? I believe ppl will understand what i mean ! Really ? Pretty lousy try man.
Old   #40

I made the tutorial for two reasons :
1. i don't want dozen of servers, it ruins the game
2. It was a payback to somebody who scammed me
Old   #41

Other then that, everyone should take advantage of his knowledge. Thats how you get rich. ;o
Old   #42

Yes but he is trying to Ruin the people's servers. True more p-servers means less players on each (etc) but yet EVERYONE has the right to make his own pserver , and eventually get burned. He isnt the one who decides which servers Die or Live. Cause im sure that this alrady led to closing several servers. I've known about this exploit for couple of years , yet i havent Released it. Yes i've told about this to some people but not to the community ! Now people who dont have the chance to develop anti-hack to this system , but yet are able to make decent and sticky servers, will fall. I Just think its not right, I dont want to intervene in anyone's opinion.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #43

Uhm technically nope. The game is screwed from inside out.
As you already mentioned, you knew this exploit for several years. For a matter of fact your are not the only one knowing it since then. So tell me, how is someone supposed to offer a well running and fair server if an exploit like this exists? You get your server debalanced and thats sth you dont seriously want. zrohan had to deal with it, aswell as ynk, they have the issue too.
The problem once again is that to many servers will split up the community and will let the game die. Not everyone should make a server. Im strictly against people trying to run a server who dont even have 1% knowledge of what they are acctually doing or coding or w/e. Seriously, to run a proper private server you should be a proper dev. Everyone else should get burned. And yes the release of this exploit burns them, so what?

Oh and yes, someone who cant even develop a exploit prevention system shouldnt run a server at all.

On a sitenote, why to ruin servers or decide which should live or die? Cause we can. Easy like that.
Old   #44

Just think about how would you feel if some1 tries to RUIN your server. All the passion , the work you put into, sleepless nights, problems you overcame - to be blown away.
"On a sitenote, why to ruin servers or decide which should live or die? Cause we can. Easy like that." Really ? Please Read this again. This is ******* arrogant attitude. Nvm some1 will fk you up eventually , there is hierarchy in every socienty and you arent ON TOP.
Just hate people to act like they are something more than the others. No you ARENT ! "SPECIAL KID "
with 0 morality!

"Everyone starts from the bottom , the Q is where will you be at the end"!!!
Old   #45

Rage more...

As a matter of fact noone will or could ruin my server like that, easily cause it cant be done on my server. Point for me cause i know how to dev.

Im not either saying im on top of anyone nor am i arrogant. Theres always someone better then you, its just the question in which subject he's better. And well, you cant really deny it that those who can code go to the top in this specific situation, while those who cant go to the bottom. But that aswell doesnt mean those on the top would be better then all others, no it just means they are good at what they are doing.

Its always like that, in every aspect of live. Theres always someone better giving him possibilty to judge. If its right or not, well...

Btw, im not a kid :3