Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About GMCommand on Rohan PH!

Discussion on About GMCommand on Rohan PH! within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow About GMCommand on Rohan PH!

For all Rohan PH players:

I would like to inform you that GMcommands are not working anymore. It is because of the recent patch today June 29,2009. I think that the Server changes its IP or it blocks all Connection if the connection don't go through the Rohan Loader. So its up to someone now to post the new patch and wait for the new client. The latest patch in Rohan PH was in June 1, 2009. There is no such thing yet as the July 1, 2009 patch. So just sit back and wait. Or just Fish a lot to make more money. chill out paypay!
Old 06/29/2009, 12:40   #2

ummm.. lul?
Old 06/29/2009, 12:42   #3

encrypted yata ung new client na patch now kaya mhirap gamitan ollydbg >.<
not sure about this!

so matatagalan o mwawala na ata speedhack.. except sa mga meron bot

lol!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to i hack gmcommand thailand
09/12/2010 - Rohan - 10 Replies
this is rohanclient thailand is not hack rohanclient.rar i want someone change this rohan client thailand to use gm command please
This is the easiest way how to use gmcommand
08/19/2010 - Rohan - 101 Replies
PHILIPPINES: http://ingame.servegame.com/RohanMultipleClientPo weredByIngame.Servegame.com-PH.rar mirror:http://www.4shared.com/file/104738734/81cf 7398/RohanMultipleClientPoweredByIngameServegameco m-PH.html USA: - this is a guide from rodcoura http://ingame.servegame.com/RohanMultipleClientPo weredByIngame.Servegame.com-US.rar
GMcommand & special name 100% work
07/09/2009 - Rohan - 6 Replies
TAGALOG only: guys ung GM commanad ko gumagana pa with bot of 0.5 version pero matagal ko na na isave to i think MAY pa toh naka deepfreeze kasi computer ko kaya nung nag try ako nito ayun gumana lahat ng GMcommand & mga special letter i think meron sa rohan folder ko na kakaiba kaya im willing to share it, kaso kung buong folder ng rohan ang ipapasa ko or compress ko laki pa rin nya wala ako idea panao maipasa sa inyo ito help nmn if you need it ok? specialy kay KENZO just add me to my YM...