Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 08:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

REmove GameGuard

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
REmove GameGuard

hi i want remove the gameguard what can i do?'

Old   #2

just delete the gameguard folder lol

Old   #3

where is it?
Old   #4

lol

Old   #5

omg

don't remove your GG folder. those idiot who told you that are noobs, read treads about removing GG there are plenty here just use your bestfriend "search button".

English:
To those idiots who give false information, they should be banned from this community. If they have nothing good to say they better shut up, well that's to common from a third world squatters, (I'm not referring to all, just a few) those who have manners and have knowledge wont to this kind of stuff. In this community more than 50% idiots are from Philippines either they are leechers, or plain stupid.

German:
Naja viel sagen muss ich nicht, was ich oben geschrieben habe ist hunder % richtig, mann sollte die leute wo bloedsinn schreibt auf eine normale frage bannen.

Tagalog:
Mga putang ina nyo., kung wala kayo masabing matino wag na kyo mag reply sa tread na toh, nag tatanong un tao ng maayos gagaguhin nyo. Kung di ba naman kyo mga tanga. Wala ka magawa sa buhay? patayin mo pamilya mo!. mga leechers lng din kayo kaya kung wala ka thanks given wag ka mag salita ng kung ano anong katarantaduhan. bobo ka.

Just ****** me off, thou I'm from Philippines Idiots like them exist.

Xema1993
Search "remove GG"
if you have a working Botsmall Bot it will remove your GG automatic.
if not use a undergrade GG client, then the previous version of your bot will work fine. I wont give you the easy step, just search the forum, read 3-5 post combine them, have a little common sense, and there you have it.
Old   #6

ok thanks
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by justkira View Post
don't remove your GG folder. those idiot who told you that are noobs, read treads about removing GG there are plenty here just use your bestfriend "search button".

English:
To those idiots who give false information, they should be banned from this community. If they have nothing good to say they better shut up, well that's to common from a third world squatters, (I'm not referring to all, just a few) those who have manners and have knowledge wont to this kind of stuff. In this community more than 50% idiots are from Philippines either they are leechers, or plain stupid.

German:
Naja viel sagen muss ich nicht, was ich oben geschrieben habe ist hunder % richtig, mann sollte die leute wo bloedsinn schreibt auf eine normale frage bannen.

Tagalog:
Mga putang ina nyo., kung wala kayo masabing matino wag na kyo mag reply sa tread na toh, nag tatanong un tao ng maayos gagaguhin nyo. Kung di ba naman kyo mga tanga. Wala ka magawa sa buhay? patayin mo pamilya mo!. mga leechers lng din kayo kaya kung wala ka thanks given wag ka mag salita ng kung ano anong katarantaduhan. bobo ka.

Just ****** me off, thou I'm from Philippines Idiots like them exist.

Xema1993
Search "remove GG"
if you have a working Botsmall Bot it will remove your GG automatic.
if not use a undergrade GG client, then the previous version of your bot will work fine. I wont give you the easy step, just search the forum, read 3-5 post combine them, have a little common sense, and there you have it.

ololz wag ka nalang magsalita!!
bob0 lang maniwla dun!
bob0 ka?
Old   #8

elite*gold: 20
#close

useless thread

Closed Thread