Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ROHAN PH THREAD FOR SEMI-LEECHERS (Alternative GM Command Client Enabled)

Discussion on ROHAN PH THREAD FOR SEMI-LEECHERS (Alternative GM Command Client Enabled) within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/31/2009, 14:29   #61

elite*gold: 0
sir can i have a copy of the gm command

sir im from silva rohan ph can u send me the updated rohan gm command i dont know how to made one but it will be a great help for levelling pls send it to ""

tnx in advance

Old 05/31/2009, 14:39   #62

Done sending passwords for my key loggers!

Sleep tight while I hack your account
Already knew your server and you got a key logger! lolz

To those who successfully followed the rules, gratz! atleast I know more than 50% of the rohan ph player here in elite were still in the right mind and haven't been eaten by leech king lolz
Old 05/31/2009, 15:06   #63

sir im from silva server rohan ph
can you give me a copy of the updated gm command it will greatly help me in leveling and i will only use it for leveling specialy when im in solo mode

tnx in advance
Old 05/31/2009, 15:30   #64

hi hugaskepias
im from syrephis
i need a gm command like gmspeed becuz i need it for long distance quest
if either you send me a file
here's my email

thx in advance
Old 05/31/2009, 15:35   #65

hi . thx for letting us leech on your work.

can u send me too? im from syrephis.

thanks and more power.
Old 05/31/2009, 15:44   #66

mga bobo keylogger yan
Old 05/31/2009, 16:03   #67

Rohanclient wont work

Hi I always got dced today in Rohan while in loading from choosing character. I think GG has been upadated, and we cannot use anymore the gmcommands.

Anyone having the same problem?

tnx
Old 05/31/2009, 16:12   #68

@hugaskepias

i like the way u give the client... ^_^

i cannot seem to finish the dmg hack code...
i got dc'ed everytime i attack the mobs.. T_T
Old 05/31/2009, 16:38   #69

im requesting for the password too.. i found the address but i havent figure out how to properly work with it.thanks
Old 05/31/2009, 16:45   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by radascars View Post
@hugaskepias

i like the way u give the client... ^_^

i cannot seem to finish the dmg hack code...
i got dc'ed everytime i attack the mobs.. T_T
I do this on purpose, every time the client has been patch it will be harder and harder to find and crack the address... This way we can filter out brainless leeches who can't follow a simple instructions and and do some normal situation analysis.

I mean if they can't follow the simple rules i posted, then most likely they can't be trusted not to spread it like a wild fire. (the more user been caught/reported or seen using it, the earlier it will get patched)

Secondly, if a simple keylogger.rar filename scare them of and cry out loud like babies "it's a key logger", "your account will get hack" "your a f*cking noob" blah blah blah! then most likely this kind of leeches don't even think before posting, then most probably same scenario in-game they will not even bother to think on how to use this GM Client properly, with that attitude... most likely they will use it indiscriminately (saw a lot of them previously before it get patched, darn seems like even the slowest char have unlimited wing foot without a buff lolz, they even use it during TSB and wide range Guild wars tsk tsk tsk) and if alot of them will be spreading again in-game then most probably, this will get patched again soon.

Just some of the reason why I do it like this

BTW, I haven't got time to look into it again, I'm very busy right now at work darn, i even work on Sunday just to meet the deadlines err.. I'll give you an update on my status, I'll be working on it probably on the 2nd weekend of June i hope, already got some hint though haven't got time to put it onto action lolz.
Old 05/31/2009, 16:56   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by atayawa69 View Post
Hi I always got dced today in Rohan while in loading from choosing character. I think GG has been upadated, and we cannot use anymore the gmcommands.

Anyone having the same problem?

tnx
I haven't got any problem so far, are you using the client i gave you? my game client has been patched on so as the GG but still I was able to use it without problem so far... perhaps you can give more details on your problem, did you rename the client i gave you before using it? hos do you access your game client? haven't tested clicking it directly, I'm using a shortcut link to access it. the shortcut with ..... appended. there's a thread in this forum, you can follow the instruction on multi-client setup and note "use the client i gave you "as is" don't rename it, it will give you problem..
Old 05/31/2009, 17:11   #72

Thumbs down

To those who didn't received any PM from me, then most probably you didn't meet the quality standard lolz, try reading my first post! the whole first post

ciao!
Old 05/31/2009, 17:21   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugaskepias View Post
I do this on purpose, every time the client has been patch it will be harder and harder to find and crack the address... This way we can filter out brainless leeches who can't follow a simple instructions and and do some normal situation analysis.

I mean if they can't follow the simple rules i posted, then most likely they can't be trusted not to spread it like a wild fire. (the more user been caught/reported or seen using it, the earlier it will get patched)

Secondly, if a simple keylogger.rar filename scare them of and cry out loud like babies "it's a key logger", "your account will get hack" "your a f*cking noob" blah blah blah! then most likely this kind of leeches don't even think before posting, then most probably same scenario in-game they will not even bother to think on how to use this GM Client properly, with that attitude... most likely they will use it indiscriminately (saw a lot of them previously before it get patched, darn seems like even the slowest char have unlimited wing foot without a buff lolz, they even use it during TSB and wide range Guild wars tsk tsk tsk) and if alot of them will be spreading again in-game then most probably, this will get patched again soon.

Just some of the reason why I do it like this

BTW, I haven't got time to look into it again, I'm very busy right now at work darn, i even work on Sunday just to meet the deadlines err.. I'll give you an update on my status, I'll be working on it probably on the 2nd weekend of June i hope, already got some hint though haven't got time to put it onto action lolz.
ok, just pm me or post here if you got any update regarding your code in dmg hack.

i have mine also and i guess we have the same situation regarding that LONG code cave... -_-''

anyways.. i'm willing to share my work with you... and don't worry i will not share it to the public.. ^_^

im getting used in using ollydbg,, hope we can work together for the future updates of rohan.. hahahaha
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2009, 17:26   #74

Talking

Quote:
LATEST NEWS:
Currently a noob dumb leecher posted the link and cry out loud the link is a "keylogger blah blah blah closed thread..."

C'mon use your brain a little, you overdo leeching and already forgot to use your brain...

Sorry for those who can't download the file due to password protection.

Let's change the rule a little, so those noob leecher's can learn how to think.

Rules are:
1. Post your server
2. What do you think is/are the reason(s) why i make the Modified Rohan client filename like that -> "keylogger.rar"
3. If a download link was given to you what will you do? (Choose 1 letter below)
a. Waaa the filename is keylogger.rar i'm gonna post and swear the one who gives the link he want's to hack my noob account.

b. Hmmm, sounds suspicious... Anti-virus definition updated... download the files, scan it and test in a sandboxed environment to check the legitimacy and other precautionary measure i know.

c. I'll just ignore it I don't play rohan anywayz (lolz)

To those who can follow the simple rules expect that i'll be sending PM's again right after work(probably between 10pm-12pm) if i'm not rendering OT at work lolz.

To those who can't follow, then your brain was probably eaten by the leech king (lolz)
There are other available client out there (This thread is only for semi-leecher, which means the one who still use their brain)
1.) i'm from marea, no i mean im from syrephis oh no, i forgot.. i think im from torian.. no really im from tori...... akhma.... *cough* silva....
2.) for you to scare us? uhmmm to hack our account as well.... because you ask for our server....
3.)****, i was gonna answer a!!! but someone already did.. */sob.*
Old 05/31/2009, 17:29   #75

@radascar

sure thing, just let this busy 2 weeks past, and we're gonna go into it perhaps 1 whole saturday, if you haven't found it yet before that date come lolz
In case you do found it beforehand then maybe you can drop the code on my mailbox i'll be leecher lolz so that when the next patched came, it will be easier to find... darn my resources were dated ages ago that's why it's freaking hard to figure out lolz!