Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Thinking of buying uRohan Server files ? Dont.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Thinking of buying uRohan Server files ? Dont.

If you are thinking of buying uRohan server files from PwD.strikE i suggest you don't.

Ive talked to multiple people who have told me that he has scammed them and just gave them the mapid.

I have the mapUS and know what it looks like and have checked the files that PwD.strikE has sold to them and it is not it.

Do not ask to buy the mapUS from me I'm not selling it and will not sell it regardless of the price.

If you are thinking of buying them from him i suggest you don't cause it will be a waste of money.

Though if you wish to disregard this message then don't cry when you get scammed.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rohandebugger View Post
If you are thinking of buying uRohan server files from PwD.strikE i suggest you don't.

Ive talked to multiple people who have told me that he has scammed them and just gave them the mapid.

I have the mapUS and know what it looks like and have checked the files that PwD.strikE has sold to them and it is not it.

Do not ask to buy the mapUS from me I'm not selling it and will not sell it regardless of the price.

If you are thinking of buying them from him i suggest you don't cause it will be a waste of money.

Though if you wish to disregard this message then don't cry when you get scammed.
Yes thats 100% true!

I got some ppl in Skype they got Scammed by uRohan so dont be cool and think "Hehe i buy now uRohan Files and im a Pro".

Better w8 till here someone release it or ask some one else here on Forums.

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
yes true He scammer me PwD.strikE Dan Reqviem f ucking
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangaerlza View Post
yes true He scammer me PwD.strikE Dan Reqviem f ucking
I told you dont trust him ^^