Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LegendaryRohan

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Server is off ??

Old   #47

how many players online in a day???

Old   #48

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalmiwas View Post
Info for whoever is interested.

LegendaryRohan has a guild that was made by game masters, they have few incredibly geared players, I bet they're GMs either. GGWP deal with it.
Dont talk bulshit lol we give 2k Guild Stones + Prides to the Guild Masters so gfto kid and QQ @ Millenium Rohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharaciel View Post
how many players online in a day???
200+

Quote:
Originally Posted by yugas42 View Post
Would love if your website actually worked, it's been down for hours now, get on that and get a more reliable webhost.
We got a good Webhost we just change sometimes little things on it
Old   #49

Are you the GM whos QQing on facebook page? I have to say that you are soooooo professional mate. Anyways... Theres a guy who got his armor delete because he killed someone : )) Funny thin gettin punished in PVP game, right? I bet he killed some of your friends.

How come a templar hit 1,8k psyche shield temp for 9-10k few days after the server opened? Why some of the GMs friends wont even show you their stuff becuause ''they cant?''. Dude, grow up before you call someone a kid and start being professional instead of ''fkin'' on fanpage : ).

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalmiwas View Post
How come a templar hit 1,8k psyche shield temp for 9-10k few days after the server opened? Why some of the GMs friends wont even show you their stuff becuause ''they cant?''. Dude, grow up before you call someone a kid and start being professional instead of ''fkin'' on fanpage : ).
you met some low geared temp i met once temp with only guild buff i use stun on him and hit him with gear that some1 told is gift from gm 20-30, then he just buff blunt and easy hit me with 7k regular.

dont hate me coz you aint me #SWAG
Old   #51

Sure Guys gtfo i give a fck of mad ppl

Some ppl got Pro gear cause we give 50k IP Tickets and with this you are able to get max Stats Items

And btw check our Start Items, and some Guild doing Boss runs now
Old   #52

yea i heard some ppl make 20acc with 4 chars on each acc. I leave math for you how many IP this guy get, if you think its ok, good for you, but after that VIT DEKAN hit with ffs ~10k and breatch 25k its something wrong for me, its no chance to get items that allow you to do soooo much dmg with 2 difrent core skills, but on this server imposible is nothing. Abaut killing boss, 2nd day of server some1 kill Ruler witch one hit 5k+, even on global you need 2 parties to kill this guy, but on this server you only need 2 temps, vit def and some solo dmg classes with no party buffs.

Quote:
Sure Guys gtfo i give a fck of mad ppl
im not mad im just sad abaut this, at start i think it will be the best server in 2nd day show up some events, nice item on start, some nerfed/buffed skills comparing to global other priv servers. I rly dont care abaut this dragging maint like almost all indo on FB, its OB its normal for me and im rly glad you trying to work abaut this server with some new stuff.
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink Blink SWAG View Post
yea i heard some ppl make 20acc with 4 chars on each acc. I leave math for you how many IP this guy get, if you think its ok, good for you, but after that VIT DEKAN hit with ffs ~10k and breatch 25k its something wrong for me, its no chance to get items that allow you to do soooo much dmg with 2 difrent core skills, but on this server imposible is nothing. Abaut killing boss, 2nd day of server some1 kill Ruler witch one hit 5k+, even on global you need 2 parties to kill this guy, but on this server you only need 2 temps, vit def and some solo dmg classes with no party buffs.

im not mad im just sad abaut this, at start i think it will be the best server in 2nd day show up some events, nice item on start, some nerfed/buffed skills comparing to global other priv servers. I rly dont care abaut this dragging maint like almost all indo on FB, its OB its normal for me and im rly glad you trying to work abaut this server with some new stuff.
We working all Days on the Server to fix some Bugs.
Edit them all isnt easy lol, did you ever run a Server ?! NO.

So be Patient. At Begin we give wrong Rings on Event Inventary with 150% Attack and we Wiped them all.

Its Possible i checked it at IP Mall. You can get Max Stats Items lilke 18 Melee 2x - 3x Str/Vit.

We gave to Guild Masters Guild Stones + Soul of Prides for Buff Skills for People.

I can understand you if ppl got Pro gear and you Start and got nothing but its a Game and if you dont like our Server feel free to join a other One.

Indos farm all Night and Day and get Pro Items we cant say no dont get it delete or delete their Accounts.

Btw if you wanna talk to me add me on Skype im going Offline here ^^
Old   #54

50k IP is freebies/Starting items ??? if not, can we get if we online??
Old   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharaciel View Post
50k IP is freebies/Starting items ??? if not, can we get if we online??
No it was 300 FB Like reward

1k FB Likes next reward ^^
Old   #56

so you will be adding voting website?? so we can get vote points and change to some items?
Old   #57

Where we can get our 3lvl pets and ses/ases for free? A lot of ppl have them and we want them too. Maybe u should wipe all acounts and start server again after problems?
Old   #58

Lol u closed the server ?
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by 110220 View Post
Lol u closed the server ?
Yes im kinda bored to manage a Server. I better help other ppl go get a Server running and sell my Server Files ^^
Old   #60

waaaaa

Closed Thread