Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WorldRohan - NEW PRIVATE

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHERID0N View Post
Are the servers down? cant log in. says " Not invalid HTTP Address" and "Login failed"
Sometimes server have maintenance. Try again next time.Make sure you type username and pw correctly. Still not working? Run loader.exe as administrator, Add the game to firewall and allow the connection/ add the whole rohan folder to antivirus exception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastneronin View Post
my porblem is collisionbox cannot be null model something like that i used the rohan ph client cant go to town & crafting studio anyone had this kind of problem
You have to download the client at WorldRohan site. Or you will get missing items.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #77

Why? You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Old   #78

does this happen everytime you run the client? i get this sometimes but i re-run the client and it gets fixed
Old   #79

We need more players from global...these indos....T.T Even though they make up most of the population we need ppl working on better things....we also need players who are hardworking enough to make lvl 90 rings and those stones so that we can make more 51s...possibly even 71...84s..WE JUST NEED MORE EXPERIENCED PLAYERS FFS!

Server's population is almost like zrohan...except akhma( Lvling is fast )..the rest are loaded with people like at gh...

Old   #80

i'll try this
Old   #81

stuck at lvl 81
portal stone to go to r5 is dam expensive
is there any other spot i can lvling?
Old   #82

well i could've run there from r4 but sadly they took out the free horse :[
Old   #83

R5 stone expensive? O.O Go lvl at calamander tower(Shielynth map) or Stairway of restraint( Shilayah Map ) I dun dare go r5 lol...too much mage mobs.

I was happy when Defending nature cooldown is 60 seconds ( the skill runs for 30 seconds ) This way, templars are not really that op like at zrohan...my *** DN in zrohan was infinite...
Old   #84

invalid version? what is that mean?
Old   #85

i cant find anybody near my level. anybody on?
Old   #86

Like wise Jayjay you talk in ALL chat and no one reply's but there are many on and no one talks english Im a healer at 41 and finding someone else to team up with or even talk to would be nice......Reason my friends left not 1 person i seen on the server is remotely Nice.
Old   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlz View Post
Like wise Jayjay you talk in ALL chat and no one reply's but there are many on and no one talks english Im a healer at 41 and finding someone else to team up with or even talk to would be nice......Reason my friends left not 1 person i seen on the server is remotely Nice.
whats ur ign?
Old   #88

Majority of players in server are indonesians. If your pc can handle two rohan clients, make two rohan accounts and dual log-in with them. Make guardian with vit defender (like me) or guardian with priest.At low lvl there is BARELY anyone but places like nightmare fortress,r3, cala tower is filled with people. Replica guild is the only guild that speaks english and they are polish. Once you get 70mil crones, buy 500k fishing rod,make rare daggers and fish.
Old   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by clzcoolzpro View Post
Majority of players in server are indonesians. If your pc can handle two rohan clients, make two rohan accounts and dual log-in with them. Make guardian with vit defender (like me) or guardian with priest.At low lvl there is BARELY anyone but places like nightmare fortress,r3, cala tower is filled with people. Replica guild is the only guild that speaks english and they are polish. Once you get 70mil crones, buy 500k fishing rod,make rare daggers and fish.
can i get ur ign? to have someone to talk to/ask questions lol
Old   #90

My IGN is xT4x. You can find me at Crafting Studio ( Fishing area )

Anyone can ask me anything. If i know your question, i'll answer.