Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need ko high lvl SCOUT

Discussion on need ko high lvl SCOUT within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need ko high lvl SCOUT

Posted in wrong forum
Old 05/06/2009, 20:09   #2

elite*gold: 20
#infraction
#close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wts rr5 scout
09/01/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
rr5 ml 10 cl 10. I will not be playing my scout anymore. I sold off the jewl. etc in template so it will need to be redone or I can email the template so You can rebuy the items needed. Its a solid cheap temp with scalebought items + astral legs. Account also has a rr1 reaver and a rr3 level 46 inf. I am looking for about 150 plats for this. Account is open until the 7th september.
wts RoM acc priest/scout lv50/44 + scout/rogue lv30/25 on Cogadh
09/28/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
hi, wanna sell my RoM acc on server cogadh... priest/scout lv50/44 clean and scout/rogue lv30/25 clean (clean=no equip) for diamonds or paysafecards. serious offers pls =) whole acc got 51 rubys priest comes with perm night lion king mount, 18x golden repair hammers, advanced skill reset stone and some other things from item shop. bank is full with crap to sell and he got 101 charges for arcane transmutor. reputation 0.00
SM Scout
11/08/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Ok as I was just out of SM with my mage where the Scouts, Mages and Preservers are. I was just killing things here and there cause there was hardly anybody on in the morning when I got off from work. Anyway I was attacking the scout and I moved up just enough to where like a hunter his gun and bow are useless. Well to my surprise the scout just stood there and the only thing he shot at me were his magical flaming arrows. The magic arrows had like a 10 sec or more cool down time and during the...
SM Scout
10/06/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Ok as I was just out of SM with my mage where the Scouts, Mages and Preservers are. I was just killing things here and there cause there was hardly anybody on in the morning when I got off from work. Anyway I was attacking the scout and I moved up just enough to where like a hunter his gun and bow are useless. Well to my surprise the scout just stood there and the only thing he shot at me were his magical flaming arrows. The magic arrows had like a 10 sec or more cool down time and during the...
Scout
10/22/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Master Scout habe ich gehasst, wegen den vielen Zelte bauen. * Basics: o Mache zuerst die Exploration Line, damit kannst du Masc Sence und schneller über Hügel rennen. Dann erst das Harvesten für besseres Rohstoffe Sammeln * Scouting: o Hier bekommst du XP beom harvesten der Resourcen von Mobs(Meat/Hide/Bone) oder beim erfolgreichen benutzen von Mask Scent o Gehe auf besten nach Datoine und suche eine Rancor Gruppe, die Scout XP solltest du in ein paar Stunden in einer Gruppe haben....