Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Account to Test Possible Rohan PH Hacks

Discussion on Need Account to Test Possible Rohan PH Hacks within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Account to Test Possible Rohan PH Hacks

Hi All:

I used to specialize on hacking Cabal Online PH, and I was hoping to explore the possibilities of creating hacks for Rohan PH. Such hacks that I'm planning to make are:

- Map Hack (Teleport to any Map at specified coordinates)
- Mobility Hack (Move as fast as a mounted character, or even faster)
- Hack for bypassing Level/Status requirements of Equipments
- No cooldown skills
- Map Terrain Hack (mobs wont attack you, but you are able to attack them and pick up the loots)

p.s.
I do not create hacks that could ruin the balance of economy and strength of players within the game so please don't ask for stuff like that - those type of hacks would completely destroy the game (such hacks i'm referring to are item dupe hacks, damage hacks, etc).

For those who are willing to help me, please provide the following through private message, you can also contact me through my Yahoo Messenger ID: fitzroid18

Quote:
- What are the equipments included in the account?

- What's the name of the character?

- What is its current job class? i don't mind about the stat and skill build as we have stat and skill reset from item mall

- Is it a close-beta or an open-beta account?

- How much would your account cost (in php) including all the stuff within it? Are you willing to give it away for free?

- Please provide your contact info (mobile#, msn, YM, skype, e-mail, etc)
I am looking for an account in Marea Server because my close friends are playing in that server.

Thanks and regards,
~ cabalrey
Old 05/04/2009, 07:40   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabalrey View Post
Hi All:

I used to specialize on hacking Cabal Online PH, and I was hoping to explore the possibilities of creating hacks for Rohan PH. Such hacks that I'm planning to make are:

p.s.
I do not create hacks that could ruin the balance of economy and strength of players within the game so please don't ask for stuff like that - those type of hacks would completely destroy the game (such hacks i'm referring to are item dupe hacks, damage hacks, etc).

For those who are willing to help me, please provide the following through private message, you can also contact me through my Yahoo Messenger ID: fitzroid18

I am looking for an account in Marea Server because my close friends are playing in that server.

Thanks and regards,
~ cabalrey
It is easy to create one. Goto .
Old 05/04/2009, 08:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by keile View Post
It is easy to create one. Goto .
- I need an account that already has various equipments I can test with.
- A high level account too so that I could easily go to high-level maps.
- A high level account with high level equipments so that I could check the counters on the game's backend of when higher level equipments are enabled to be worn by a character

~ Everything else will be done on the other side by creating a low level account which would be very easy as you say it

Again, I would appreciate it if someone would share an account for free, preferrably an account whose level is 60 or higher (the higher the better), but then again I am also willing to buy because I also plan to play this game
Old 05/04/2009, 08:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabalrey View Post
Hi All:

- No cooldown skills
- Map Terrain Hack (mobs wont attack you, but you are able to attack them and pick up the loots)

p.s.

Thanks and regards,
~ cabalrey

you can use that for testing your Hax cuz no ones gonna give ya a 60+ character for free, even if you try to buy one, its not easy to find in Marea server
Old 05/04/2009, 09:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bawitdaba2 View Post
you can use that for testing your Hax cuz no ones gonna give ya a 60+ character for free, even if you try to buy one, its not easy to find in Marea server
friends just started playing a few days back so don't expect high level characters from them.. again, i'm not begging for a free account. As i said, I'm willing to buy one at the right price.
Old 05/04/2009, 09:27   #6

Nice one, start at low level dude.
Old 05/04/2009, 09:36   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by markykoy View Post
Nice one, start at low level dude.
I know, but I also need a high level account to test more hacks. and don't worry, I know the limits, as I'm not going to invest on an account that I would just let to be banned by game admins, thanks.
Old 05/04/2009, 10:35   #8

mahihirapan ka magbuy sa marea. ika nga nila ghost town na daw marea. mas madami pa ata sa new server na akhma.
Old 05/04/2009, 11:17   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpactor View Post
mahihirapan ka magbuy sa marea. ika nga nila ghost town na daw marea. mas madami pa ata sa new server na akhma.
then its a better place to test hacks.
Old 05/04/2009, 12:34   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfqwe123 View Post
gag0 mag pakahirap ka mag lvl 60.. para matest mo yan hack mo hindi ung mang hihingi ka ng account!
post reported to mods. requested for user's ID and/or IP to be banned from accessing this forum.

to the better half of the community, please always utilize english language when making your post. thanks but no thanks to the dude who made the post above - a complete jackass
Old 05/04/2009, 13:41   #11

I GIVE MY ACCOUNT I HAVE A LVL 54 CHAR IF U WANT
Old 05/04/2009, 13:51   #12

you can buy may chracter level 58 avenger.. reply if you are willing to buy.
Old 05/04/2009, 14:47   #13

u can lvl up the character???
thehack can reset the skill ??
crone hack???
Old 05/04/2009, 14:51   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by spac13 View Post
you can buy may chracter level 58 avenger.. reply if you are willing to buy.
i am definitely interested, pls PM me my requested account details as shown in my 1st post, your contact info and price.

For the meantime, I am standing pat and waiting to receive more offers. I'd contact you should I decide to buy your account.
Old 05/04/2009, 15:01   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by xema1993 View Post
u can lvl up the character???
it would be easier to level up a character if I successfully make the hack that negates all status/level requirements for equipments.

Quote:
thehack can reset the skill ??
nope, don't bother. read my 1st post please.

Quote:
crone hack???
no crone hacks here, don't bother. read my 1st post please.
Closed Thread