Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Proxy problem Connecting Rohan PH. Help plz

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Proxy problem Connecting Rohan PH. Help plz

I have been playing Rohan Philippines since its CBT.

I have been using free proxy for logging in the game. I am actually a filipino but in another country atm. But started having an error since 2 weeks.

I open the loader, type in my id and password , choose my server. But when it's loading the character page, it gives me *Gate Server Connect Failed 3901* error and i cant open the characters screen.

I have been using transparent proxies, hard to find a free anonymous proxy.. Could it be the problem cuz of that? Would it work if used a real anonymous proxy?

I know that all the players from other countries, who tries to login the game with proxy having the same problem now.

Anyone can help please? Is there any way to pass over that protection? Or the error..