Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B>ACCOUNT 65+ [WARLOCK,DEX GUARDIAN,STR PREDATOR]MAREA SERVER PH WITH ITEMS AND CRONE

Discussion on B>ACCOUNT 65+ [WARLOCK,DEX GUARDIAN,STR PREDATOR]MAREA SERVER PH WITH ITEMS AND CRONE within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B>ACCOUNT 65+ [WARLOCK,DEX GUARDIAN,STR PREDATOR]MAREA SERVER PH WITH ITEMS AND CRONE

hi...buying account stated above..pm or text me 09158088964

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB> High Level ROHAN PH ACCOUNT (Marea Server)
01/12/2010 - Trading - 4 Replies
Preferred Level: 70+ Please provide me the following: - What are the equipments included in the account? - What's the name of the character? - What is its current job class? i don't mind about the stat and skill build as we have stat and skill reset from item mall
WTS Lvl 81 Character in Marea Server PH
08/04/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
WTS Lvl 81 Character in Marea Server PH It has 8 lvl 7 skills Here is the link for the exchange market in PH: https://shop.rohan.ph/Exchange/Character_Sale_Vie w.html?SaleSep=4767&nSearchTxt=&ServerCode =99&nAlign=1 Thanks!
S> Dex Guardian lvl65(tor server) w/ 26m crone
05/04/2009 - Rohan - 14 Replies
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
Buying> High Level Rohan PH Account (Marea Server)
05/04/2009 - Rohan - 5 Replies
Please PM me the following: - What are the equipments included in the account? - What's the name of the character? - What is its current job class? i don't mind about the stat and skill build as we have stat and skill reset from item mall - Is it a close-beta or an open-beta account?
WTT Warlock/Cleric level 81 Hera Server with SILK ITEMS
10/02/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Level 81 warlock cleric warlock 80 cleric 70 has full pirate suit 4week gold ticket and premium just activated. grabber pet also just activated 50 global chats. well known name. trading for level 72+ any server any build but hybrid.