Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:05

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Omega Rohan new private server!

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Omega Rohan new private server!

Hey guys if you know game Rohan online than you know ZRohan (1st private server of Rohan)
We are new comunity Omega Rohan.
Register here
We have event going on for 1st 35 people who join and pm me (kirkuffs)
They will get 100k crones at the begining and costume +5all stats.. We wont have CTB cuz
we will boost server up soon, and cuz we have everything going good.. So we wont have CTB.
Help us emprove register and read topc "Sharing Team".
See ya online.



kirikuffs is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 6
KK. Where's the client?


kenzzzo is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 6
Have u guys even started a server u can join or u guys just talking on the fourms till u think u guys got a server. Now the files out right now are only for LAN and if u plan on useing them for a Public server man are u guys in for a big surprize
danielnieves is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielnieves View Post
Have u guys even started a server u can join or u guys just talking on the fourms till u think u guys got a server. Now the files out right now are only for LAN and if u plan on useing them for a Public server man are u guys in for a big surprize
Im soo having a feeling they are like Dynasty Rohan- the well known private server that had biggest ETA(still has) for a non-existing server.


kenzzzo is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzzzo View Post
Im soo having a feeling they are like Dynasty Rohan- the well known private server that had biggest ETA(still has) for a non-existing server.
this server is garbage no offence more then 6x threads where made about oh Brand new Rohan Server and all this other **** what should happen is make the **** server be actully able to login the **** then announce that u have succesfully made one.. now if i really wanted to make 1 i could but tbh i dont feel like getting sued today maybe tomarrow
danielnieves is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 316
Received Thanks: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielnieves View Post
this server is garbage no offence more then 6x threads where made about oh Brand new Rohan Server and all this other **** what should happen is make the **** server be actully able to login the **** then announce that u have succesfully made one.. now if i really wanted to make 1 i could but tbh i dont feel like getting sued today maybe tomarrow
as far as i know zrohan wasn't taken down by ynk.
kthxbai2 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
We have files and everything host and everything we will open server rly soon 1week 2 weeks max. So please register for more info. Thanks and yea ZRohan wasnt taken down by ynk.

Hunini will be part of our Team ..
Hunini from ZRohan . its ok you can say that server is garbage dont worry but im telling you this server will be good.. Dynasty Rohan might not even open.. Just saying
kirikuffs is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirikuffs View Post
We have files and everything host and everything we will open server rly soon 1week 2 weeks max. So please register for more info. Thanks and yea ZRohan wasnt taken down by ynk.

Hunini will be part of our Team ..
Hunini from ZRohan . its ok you can say that server is garbage dont worry but im telling you this server will be good.. Dynasty Rohan might not even open.. Just saying
Um. Why dont u post some proof like a in-game pics so u stop the flaming.. anyways no proof - then the server doesn't exist and all the **** u come up with are lies.. just sayin'
kenzzzo is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Dude wtf are you talking about if you're such a hater.. Than dont even play Rohan im ******* admin Owners are 2 guys who are busy doing things on server be calm and dont be rude..
kirikuffs is offline  
Old   #10

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirikuffs View Post
Dude wtf are you talking about if you're such a hater.. Than dont even play Rohan im ******* admin Owners are 2 guys who are busy doing things on server be calm and dont be rude..
Post some Pics and we all trust you. But i think you are like Dyn-Rohan they just make tons of new Forum and doesnt make any Servers up.

Btw Hunini ? You maybe mean HuninHune... Thats a next proof that you never can make a Server, u didnt know the Name from someone in your Team ?...

And next thing is, it looks like the Dyn-Rohan old Forum just new Name... Btw i know you are iTune and the other one from Dyn-Rohan "old" Staff.
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
If you noticed my name is kirikuffs i had account the same name on Dynasty Rohan and i dont name of my crew member ok no problem we call him Hunin and thats all dont be made and we are not like ******* Dynasty Rohan they ******* suck, at the beginning they couldnt find good hosting forum was going down every 1-6 h , they wont be able to power up server when server starts as i said in 1 week or 2 weeks max you will see in-game footage.
And please dont be rude.
kirikuffs is offline  
Old   #12

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirikuffs View Post
If you noticed my name is kirikuffs i had account the same name on Dynasty Rohan and i dont name of my crew member ok no problem we call him Hunin and thats all dont be made and we are not like ******* Dynasty Rohan they ******* suck, at the beginning they couldnt find good hosting forum was going down every 1-6 h , they wont be able to power up server when server starts as i said in 1 week or 2 weeks max you will see in-game footage.
And please dont be rude.
lol ? why in one week ?
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirikuffs View Post
Dude wtf are you talking about if you're such a hater.. Than dont even play Rohan im ******* admin Owners are 2 guys who are busy doing things on server be calm and dont be rude..
So im a hater if I want some proof? Cool
If u really had something I think it wouldn't be so much to make a screenshot or make some footage of ur "REAL" server. Am I right?
And yeah you may have talked with Hunin() but who knows if he accepted. *** im such a hater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
lol ? why in one week ?
One week for Hunin to do everything from scrath if he really did accept the offer. I'll ***** if they get scammed.
kenzzzo is offline  
Old   #14

 
elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,693
Received Thanks: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzzzo View Post
So im a hater if I want some proof? Cool
If u really had something I think it wouldn't be so much to make a screenshot or make some footage of ur "REAL" server. Am I right?
And yeah you may have talked with Hunin() but who knows if he accepted. *** im such a hater.


One week for Hunin to do everything from scrath if he really did accept the offer. I'll ***** if they get scammed.
Hehe xD I hope they get Scammed
Dr.Dr.SheldonLeeCooper is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
You're now just being rude we have ETA 11-30 days.


kirikuffs is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.