Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Code]BOHAN PET FEED

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Code]BOHAN PET FEED

I want to make a simple bot that will auto feed your pet when your AFK.

Right now im working in a auto shutdown application. Its closing your rohan client at what time you want. ( for those that can't be there when the refine event starts, it will close the game just after the event.)

I know that botsmall's bot got the auto ped feed but i want to make a bot that will be free for those who dont have the bot.

The problem is that i don't have any experience in bot/hacking programs i was doing only applications before. so if there is any one who can help me coding this it will be very helpful.

EDIT: MY Goal is to make the bot working for RPH and working whit itemmall's pets.

Best Regards,
-ottdan