Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i got sorien hack and it works

Discussion on i got sorien hack and it works within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i got sorien hack and it works

what it does :

Works: Zrohan/Xor rohan and Offical Rohan

fast run:
/gmspeed +10 (+10 can change with any number u wont)

wall hack:
/cammode

detect dhan or GM hide
/detect on

pm me who want it il give it for crones/character/items

Facebook

il post video soon
Old 09/04/2012, 19:18   #2

update got patched sorien working on september since patch

ading video now

video uploading soon

Old 09/13/2012, 13:02   #3

so funny you dont even know how to use show target info properly haha. and that /showtext command is client-sided so they can still see your name stupid!

trading this for crones/character/items?? you're so pathetic hahaha
Old 09/14/2012, 16:40   #4

i know how to use it lawl i just maked showall command so i dont want ppl to see my name to report me so the only stupid person is you i did it fast the video i dont have time to block my name so stfu
Old 09/15/2012, 07:08   #5

oh yeah?? so that's why all the text even the chat messages are gone after activating show all?? do you know what's client-side is??? hahaha stop pretending that you are so good "MR. GENIUS HACKER". and if you are a real "hacker", you wont show your real identity "Michal Novotný" A.K.A. "STUPID HACKER" LOL

BTW: youre still trading that program you leeched?? soooo poor guy... hahahaXD
Old 09/15/2012, 10:30   #6

haha umad iam not hacker and i know whats client side lol i just dont wanted to show my name and for last ******* side dont have time to edit the video
Old 09/18/2012, 04:59   #7

ok magixxx
Old 09/18/2012, 15:44   #8

yep its me even on zrohan before i lost all my acounts i did it on purpose i wanted to quit just like now iam selling the hack for ppl bud iam not in game enymore