Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ambitious project-- mob locations.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ambitious project-- mob locations.

Ok as the title says, i want to chart mob locations, and lvl of mob. basically the info will have the name of the mob & it's lvl, the name of the map and the grid location. I'm not looking to put every single location that a mob is, but when a person wants to know where a mob is this chart may be handy. I've already started work on it. but i'd like to know if there's anyone that would like to help. what i need is : name of mob, city/bindstone map name, and grid location such as F-7, if possible the lvl of the mob. if there's information such as this please point me to it. thx in advance. oh if their mobs in dungeons where grid is not available, just an approximate location will do.

BTW I made a forging chart previously that has been downloaded over 230 times. But no real suggestions or thanks or feedback. check it out.

here's an updated mob list

give me some feedback or suggestions plz.

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2

I may can help you been playing rohan last 3 years so i know almost everythings bout rohan. If u need some real help send me pm and we can talk about.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka0zzz View Post
I may can help you been playing rohan last 3 years so i know almost everythings bout rohan. If u need some real help send me pm and we can talk about.

Help me on how to gain easy experience for leveling up DEKAN character. If you could use a chart, please send me the site.

Thx - you ROCK!
Old   #4

I am rethinking the layout of the mob pdf. will try to update by the weekend.

Old   #5

hey, how can i use the rohan mob list?, where should i save it??