Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sorian Final Hack Released

Discussion on Sorian Final Hack Released within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sorian Final Hack Released

Quote:
This is the absolute last release of Rohan hacks... It contains all the hacks, exceptional etc... Everyone can use it.

This release is so people who have a crash or invisible character on their main account can delete it since they didn't put it on a separate account like I told them to. :x

Anyway, I don't know if all the hacks still work, but you CAN get in game and what-not.
Old 12/07/2008, 07:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thanks!
but what does it do?
what hacks are in it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Own Compilation Of Latest/Workable Hack/Item Hack Released(All Server!Sure Work!)
11/07/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 17 Replies
1.Download a UCE(Undetected Cheat Engine(And i uses MLE) which is now not available.I will update when it is available ASAP(As soon as possible) 2.Now extract to a folder where you like. 3.Now go into the folder and find a face with black spectacles and press CTRL+C which is copy 4.Go to desktop and paste it anywhere you want and rename it to any name you want. 5.Open up the engine , if it asks for password , type in MoonLight Engine by IlvMoney A.K.A FaaF which is the main inventor of this...
Released vac hack [EXP]
09/25/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Enjoy! just install in 2moons folder