Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

trade rohan for runescape

Discussion on trade rohan for runescape within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
trade rohan for runescape

hi everyone =) im trading my rohan account i have a human lvl 32
3 str 1 vit
and i have an archer
3 dex 1 vit <---has very good items
i give full info
the account is on marea server
im looking for a rs account purre or anything good please pm me back if you want to trade =) my msn is
Old 10/18/2008, 08:31   #2

lvl32 is 2 low. u can go to lvl 50 in 2 days
Old 11/14/2008, 01:56   #3

Thumbs up Those Teenage Years

bump and lurk  When you were 13, she suggested a haircut that was becoming.  You thanked her by telling her she had no taste.  When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp.  You thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.  When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug.  You thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.  When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car.  You thanked her by taking it every chance you could.  When you were 17, she was expecting an important call.  You thanked her by being on the phone all night.  When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation.  You thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.Come and buy , , , , web .
Old 11/14/2008, 10:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBoez View Post
lvl32 is 2 low. u can go to lvl 50 in 2 days
ahhmm..how can u go to lvl 50 in 2 days:|...)..whit bot?
Old 11/14/2008, 16:54   #5

DMG hack and bot
Old 11/16/2008, 13:54   #6

But you have to pay for bot.. =] and donate to sorien for hack ^^
Old 11/17/2008, 17:47   #7

no I'm sorry
THERE IS NO Damaging HACK FROM SORIEN! THERE IS ANOTHR HACKER WHO DOES IT BUT WE DONT KNOW WHO HE IS.
the rumor is that SORIEN WAS Defeated HE DOSENT KNOW HOW TO DO IT ANY MORE.
Old 11/18/2008, 06:26   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetaz View Post
no I'm sorry
THERE IS NO Damaging HACK FROM SORIEN! THERE IS ANOTHR HACKER WHO DOES IT BUT WE DONT KNOW WHO HE IS.
the rumor is that SORIEN WAS Defeated HE DOSENT KNOW HOW TO DO IT ANY MORE.
do u see any1 in game with dmg hack now?
Old 11/18/2008, 16:10   #9

I haven't played it for a week now, but Yes i saw a group using the damaging hack like 20 days ago. I know how it looks lol I used it a lot in the past. I tried to speak to them but there reply was > and after that they used the invisibility hack and I lost them.
they were at the Ahkma cave.