Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

new Bot

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
new Bot

Just wondering if anyone has tried this bot. I cant read the webpage but was directed here by someone in my guild who didn't say much. I get disconnected like every 15 minutes with it.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsavage949 View Post
Just wondering if anyone has tried this bot.
Downloading it now to try, thanks for posting, been searching for a new bot

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

how do ya setup the path to load this bot??
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

[Plug-Features:

自动打怪,寻怪。 Automatic Daguai, look strange. 自动检物,物品过滤拾取,报警功能(包满报警,死亡报警,反外挂手铐报警,无箭报警,无宠物食品报警,GM 密报警,玩家密报警,1:1报警。)自动使用辅助技能,自动使用攻击技能打怪,支持一机多开,死亡自动回挂 机点脚本运行。 Automatic seizure of, pick up items filtering, alarm functions (including full alarm, warning the death, the police anti-plug-in handcuffs, without warning arrow, no pet food alarm, GM of the police, players of the police, the police 1:1.) Automatic use of complementary skills , The automatic use of offensive skills Daguai, support for a more open, death to hang up automatically point is run. 更多功能将在以后慢慢推出。 More features will be introduced gradually in the future.

本挂现在还是180度打怪,如需要360度打怪。 This link is still 180 degrees Daguai, such as the need for a 360-degree Daguai. 需要按住键盘左箭头加回车,然后屏幕就自动旋转了。 Need to hold down the keyboard and enter the left arrow, and then rotate the screen automatically. 实现360打怪。 360 Daguai achieve.

使用说明以更新,如有问题可以联系在线客服. Instructions for use to update, if the problem can Online customer service.

外挂没有添加的技能。 Plug-in did not add skills. 请大家把他用记事本方式传给我们。 Please use the notebook of his way to us. 里面注名所在职业,和技能类型(如加血技能,攻击技能,辅助技能)我们会尽快添加上去 Notes from inside of the occupation, and the types of skills (such as blood and skills, offensive skills, complementary skills) will be added soon boost

【最新公告】 [Announcement]

外挂价格:80元/月20元/周 Plug-Price: 80 yuan / month 20 yuan / week

外挂文件已经更新,直接下载客户端文件覆盖即可.两个地址都可使用,分别是两台验证服务器. Plug-in document has been updated, download the document cover to the client. Two addresses can be used, namely the two authentication server.

美服joy内挂客户端地址1: Joy in serving the United States linked to the client address 1:

美服joy内挂客户端地址2: Joy in serving the United States linked to the client address 2:

美服罗汉joy内挂,于8月6日正式收费。 Lohan joy in serving the United States linked to the August 6 formal charges.

外挂价格:80元/月20元/周 Plug-Price: 80 yuan / month 20 yuan / week

限制登陆一个游戏帐号 Restrictions on landing a game account

外挂现在为免费测试版本 Plug-in for the free test version now

外挂文件已经更新,直接下载客户端文件覆盖即可.两个地址都可使用,分别是两台验证服务器. Plug-in document has been updated, download the document cover to the client. Two addresses can be used, namely the two authentication server.

服务器已经恢复正常使用,此版本为免费测试版本.如果出现异常吊线的用户请下载新的外挂,验证服务器已更新 . Server has returned to normal use, this version for free test version. If abnormal hanging line users to download new plug-in, authentication server has been updated.

客户端地址: Client Address:

MF ROHAN于5月27日公测。 MF ROHAN on May 27 Gongce. joy内挂争取在公测当天发布。 joy in the day Gongce pegged to the release. 请加美服罗汉群,了解最新信息。 Canada and the United States to serve Lohan group, the latest information.

【下载专区】 [Download]

美服joy内挂客户端地址1: Joy in serving the United States linked to the client address 1:

美服joy内挂客户端地址2: Joy in serving the United States linked to the client address 2:

配置joyset.ini文件地址: Configuration joyset.ini document addresses:

MF罗汉游戏客户端下载地址: MF Lohan game client download address:

【外挂冲值】 [Plug-in Chongzhi]

美服罗汉joy内挂冲卡地址: Lohan joy in serving the United States and linked-card address:

joyrohan外挂使用说明: joyrohan plug-Help:

美服罗汉游戏帐号注册指南: U.S. service Lohan game Account Guide:

【24小时在线客服】 [24-hour online customer service:

客服QQ:20111673 Support QQ: 20111673 Click here to give me updates 客服QQ:7046476 Support QQ: 7046476 Click here to give me updates

客服MSN: Support MSN:

经销商列表(排名不分先后): Dealers list (in no particular order):

正式收费之日起经销商将正式添加到网站上. Formal charges from the date of distributors will be officially added to the site.

24小时在线购卡地址: 24-hour online Gouka Address:

声明:本站不为任何经销商做信誉保证。 Statement: Site for any dealers do not guarantee credibility. 如用户质疑经销商信誉问题,可以向经销商提出先发卡后付款方式。 If users questioned dealers credibility problem, can be made to the dealer after the first payment card issuers. 为此而保证自己不受任何损失。 To this end and guarantee itself against any loss. 如果该用户收到卡后20分钟没有向该经销商付款,我们将停止此卡的继续使用。 If the user card after 20 minutes received no payment to the dealer, we will stop the continued use of this card. 如发现经销商有任何欺诈行为,请及时联系在线客服,经证实无误后,我们将取消其资格。 If dealers have found any fraud, timely Online customer service, proved correct, we will cancel its qualifications.

交流QQ群:美国罗汉Joy①群:13012657(满) 美国罗汉Joy②群:28178627(满) 美服罗汉Joy③群:5592359(满) QQ exchange group: the United States Lohan Joy ① Group: 13012657 (for) the United States Lohan Joy ② Group: 28178627 (for) U.S. service Lohan Joy ③ Group: 5592359 (full)

美服罗汉Joy④群:1524164(满) 美服罗汉Joy⑤群:21962652(满)美服罗汉Joy⑥群:15780858(满) U.S. service Lohan Joy ④ Group: 1524164 (for) U.S. service Lohan Joy ⑤ Group: 21962652 (for) U.S. service Lohan Joy ⑥ Group: 15780858 (full)

美服罗汉Joy⑦群:30521973 U.S. service Lohan Joy ⑦ Group: 30521973

【 郑重声明 】 [Solemnly declare:

一、本站发布之程序仅为用户提供资讯,只为用户提供开通服务,其他更新或法律问题一律与本站无关,本站仅为 客户办理程序的使用权限,并非自主开发赢利。 First, the procedure was only released this site to provide users of information, open only to provide users with services, or other legal issues will be updated this site has nothing to do with this site, only the procedures for access, independent development is not profitable.
二、游戏运营公司对于玩家使用辅助软件有明文规定,使用本软件很有可能与游戏运行公司的规定有所抵触.故此 您很有可能因使用本软件而遭到游戏公司封停帐号的处理.你必须为自己的行为负责,本公司不承担任何连带责任 ,只能进最大努力减少外挂的检测. Second, the operating company for game players use software provides support, the use of the software running game and is likely contravene the provisions of the company. So you could use this software and Visa online game company was handling the account. You have to responsible for their acts, the company does not undertake any jointly and severally liable, only into the greatest efforts to reduce external testing.
三、游戏运行公司也许会针对本软件进行游戏修改,如造成本软件的某些功能无法使用,我们并不保证使用的期限 性,我们只能尽力的对软件进行更新.并不承诺永久有效. Third, the company may be running game against the software game changes, such as causing some of the features of this software is not available, we do not guarantee the duration of use, we can only of the software to be updated. Commitment is not permanent.
四、从你接受本声明起,在使用过程中因不可抗拒的原因造无法运行本软件.我们不会有任何的退款行动.补偿视 情况而定. 4, you accept this statement, in the course of the use of force majeure because of the reasons for making this software can not run. We do not have any refund action. Compensation as the case may be.
五、以上声明请用户务必仔细看清楚,如果你选择使用本软件,就意味着你已经无条件接受本工具软件的准则.否 则请退出本软件的安装及使用. 5, above Please be sure to see the user, if you choose to use this software, it means that you have to accept unconditionally the tools criteria. Otherwise, please withdraw from this software installation and use.
Some bad translator =/ google has

Old   #5

this bot is p2p. you can use it by extracting the file to rohan folder. then execute the joyrohan.exe then there you goes.. you need to input your username and password. can somebody post the link where i can register and login to the bot.
Old   #6

mhh vorus or not look

Old   #7

meh i guess all the bots have these on them

sigh sigh another p2p bot

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed some f2p to get back into rohan!!!
Old   #8

yepp i downloaded it but i don't understand how to make it work!! i lunch the exe but than it ask me username and password...what usr and pssw have i got to use???
Old   #9

it doesnt work unless you pay ffs when will you people learn
Old   #10

Nice Work
Old   #11

how can i reg this bot ?