Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Banned

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeUndercover View Post
Yea u need to be 115Days Online i think. Make new Acc ^^
LOL that sucks... I will try debating... LOL as if...



C07A is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeUndercover View Post
Yea u need to be 115Days Online i think. Make new Acc ^^
Edit:

LOL IM NOT IMPRISONED ANYMORE...

IM BANNED... LOL this game sucks


C07A is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 42
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasiel2008 View Post
yesterday the gm I also banned GM Euthen * * lost my class to care ............
GM I banned GM Euthen? can a GM ban another GM? this is very confusing
ingintahu is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Looks like the GMs had a BANNING spree this weekend! wahahah! somehow i still feel bad for my account because i had more than 10m and 5 Bottled water of Marea (the crit option).. *sigh* ... over it!


C07A is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 372
Received Thanks: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by ingintahu View Post
GM I banned GM Euthen? can a GM ban another GM? this is very confusing
I think he means Euthen banned him. He's the same **** that caught me. I guess i can say the gm's are actually doing their job lol. Careful to everyone out there botting, hacking..... gm's are really tight on it. Fortunately i only lost around 500k gold and two lvl 40 knights . I think ill take a break for a while to let the gms chill out for a bit then start botting full on again lol.

My question once again is... with /gmspeed .. can people see you running really fast? I run around towns with /gmspeed 10 or 15 and nobody has ever said anything but i believe this is how the gm caught me. Can anyone confirm?

Also if i believe correctly, with the damage hack people see you attacking at a normal speed but the monsters just die really fast and their bodies "instantly" dissapear or some sort like that... can anyone confirm?
woodyfly is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
with gmspeed command u run normaly a few seconds and then warp/skip forward but it depends on what speed u set. If u set gmspeed 2-3 u will skip as if u were laggin and can always blame on that. if u use 15+ u are all over the map. I'v seen this on my other pc watching my charather. When it comes to dmghack other ppl see what you see on your screen. No attacks and mob just runs and dies.
die_mint is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 372
Received Thanks: 86
Hmm if you say its true than thats probably why i got banned. Not botting but because of damagehack and speedhack.. i gotta be more careful lol. I suggest all of you be more careful
woodyfly is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Hey guys, im new to this forum, where can i get the Dmg Hack you guys always talks about? :/ Im kinda curious and want to use it. Mind guiding and teaching me?
charsiew is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
i don't really recommend using the gmspeed hack if YNK are logging this then it is an easy way for GM to ban people...

damage hack too risky - as animation is not shown on other people so it is like monsters dies for no reason....
justanoobz is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 372
Received Thanks: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanoobz View Post
i don't really recommend using the gmspeed hack if YNK are logging this then it is an easy way for GM to ban people...

damage hack too risky - as animation is not shown on other people so it is like monsters dies for no reason....
Yes it's very risky but looks how fast you level haha. /gmspeed 10 + damagehack + botting... you can clear a field of spawns in less than 30 seconds
woodyfly is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 73
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
or just make a new accoutn and restart your router
lol bot dont work no more unless you want to pay for it lol and like tux said i have benned 4 times lol they can never get me i use like 100 diffrint ip's lmao so they can not tuch me........
Killer-K is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer-K View Post
lol bot dont work no more unless you want to pay for it lol and like tux said i have benned 4 times lol they can never get me i use like 100 diffrint ip's lmao so they can not tuch me........
thats what u think they cant catch you. soon enough they might be 1st company ever to start sueing hackers ?
SoulDeath9 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 372
Received Thanks: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by huykidu View Post
here is some tips for you.
+ changing Ip wont do the job, because you cant login to your char
+ Using VPN is only option you have for now
My char has been deleted. haha
woodyfly is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
how can you been banned?are you using your speed hack on town or in place with a lot of ppl?


fatmanto is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Just got Banned
For botting account has been closed lol. :p Am i the first? http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/kristoff4me/ban.jpg
12 Replies - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
WTF?? WHY I HAVE BEEN BANNED??
You have been banned for the following reason: Posted Virus/Trojan Date the ban will be lifted: Never LOL!! I DIDN'T POST ANYTHING!!!! ATLEAST...
4 Replies - SRO PServer - Discussions / Questions
If one accoutn banned, all accounts on same email banned?
^^^ Anybody know? Cuz I think I'll need to change my email... IMMIDIATELY lol...
6 Replies - Dekaron
If one of your accounts is banned, are they all banned?
This would be really helpful, because as of now, one of my accounts could be banned? or it is the bug? because I can't get on any of them......
7 Replies - Dekaron
how to steal items without being banned/ip banned?
what i'm trying to say is,when you trade items,or drop them then have other chars to pick them up,is there anyway to avoid getting banned?thanks.
9 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.