Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Banned

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeUndercover View Post
Yea u need to be 115Days Online i think. Make new Acc ^^
LOL that sucks... I will try debating... LOL as if...

Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeUndercover View Post
Yea u need to be 115Days Online i think. Make new Acc ^^
Edit:

LOL IM NOT IMPRISONED ANYMORE...

IM BANNED... LOL this game sucks

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasiel2008 View Post
yesterday the gm I also banned GM Euthen * * lost my class to care ............
GM I banned GM Euthen? can a GM ban another GM? this is very confusing
Old   #19

Looks like the GMs had a BANNING spree this weekend! wahahah! somehow i still feel bad for my account because i had more than 10m and 5 Bottled water of Marea (the crit option).. *sigh* ... over it!

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ingintahu View Post
GM I banned GM Euthen? can a GM ban another GM? this is very confusing
I think he means Euthen banned him. He's the same **** that caught me. I guess i can say the gm's are actually doing their job lol. Careful to everyone out there botting, hacking..... gm's are really tight on it. Fortunately i only lost around 500k gold and two lvl 40 knights . I think ill take a break for a while to let the gms chill out for a bit then start botting full on again lol.

My question once again is... with /gmspeed .. can people see you running really fast? I run around towns with /gmspeed 10 or 15 and nobody has ever said anything but i believe this is how the gm caught me. Can anyone confirm?

Also if i believe correctly, with the damage hack people see you attacking at a normal speed but the monsters just die really fast and their bodies "instantly" dissapear or some sort like that... can anyone confirm?
Old   #21

with gmspeed command u run normaly a few seconds and then warp/skip forward but it depends on what speed u set. If u set gmspeed 2-3 u will skip as if u were laggin and can always blame on that. if u use 15+ u are all over the map. I'v seen this on my other pc watching my charather. When it comes to dmghack other ppl see what you see on your screen. No attacks and mob just runs and dies.
Old   #22

Hmm if you say its true than thats probably why i got banned. Not botting but because of damagehack and speedhack.. i gotta be more careful lol. I suggest all of you be more careful
Old   #23

Hey guys, im new to this forum, where can i get the Dmg Hack you guys always talks about? :/ Im kinda curious and want to use it. Mind guiding and teaching me?
Old   #24

i don't really recommend using the gmspeed hack if YNK are logging this then it is an easy way for GM to ban people...

damage hack too risky - as animation is not shown on other people so it is like monsters dies for no reason....
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by justanoobz View Post
i don't really recommend using the gmspeed hack if YNK are logging this then it is an easy way for GM to ban people...

damage hack too risky - as animation is not shown on other people so it is like monsters dies for no reason....
Yes it's very risky but looks how fast you level haha. /gmspeed 10 + damagehack + botting... you can clear a field of spawns in less than 30 seconds
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
or just make a new accoutn and restart your router
lol bot dont work no more unless you want to pay for it lol and like tux said i have benned 4 times lol they can never get me i use like 100 diffrint ip's lmao so they can not tuch me........
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer-K View Post
lol bot dont work no more unless you want to pay for it lol and like tux said i have benned 4 times lol they can never get me i use like 100 diffrint ip's lmao so they can not tuch me........
thats what u think they cant catch you. soon enough they might be 1st company ever to start sueing hackers ?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by huykidu View Post
here is some tips for you.
+ changing Ip wont do the job, because you cant login to your char
+ Using VPN is only option you have for now
My char has been deleted. haha
Old   #29

how can you been banned?are you using your speed hack on town or in place with a lot of ppl?