Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 08:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rohanbot charging announcement !

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Rohanbot charging announcement !

Dear all,
After over 2months free testing for Rohan bot, we hereby announce that the bot will start charging on 2nd, August, 12:00 AM, Bottors Beijing time.
bot card type is 100 point card,1point=2hours usage, for users who want to bot 24/7 for 30days, you need to get 280points to make a month botaccount which means you need to buy 3botcards to bot for 30days,and after you make a month botaccount there will left extra 20points run as pointcard. For the price we will announce on website later

For any of the new users who haven't tested our bot before can enjoy this 2days free trial. this trial time will auto added to your game account, just read the guide section and follow the steps

To buy botcard in your local place, contact:
MSN:
Yahoo:
For more information, please refer to bottors website

happy botting!

Old   #2

Look 2 thread's under this one, you could see someone already opened the same thread.

Old   #3

there what we need to do to use it for free, change server ip to your local ip so they do not know that you are using bot...it will me like macros.
HACK THE BOT :P
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicaa View Post
there what we need to do to use it for free, change server ip to your local ip so they do not know that you are using bot...it will me like macros.
ROFL no no no

and oh wait no again

im not even going to explain why that wont work

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicaa View Post
Those guys who program the bot study programming for kinda long and even in the uni, I dont think it will be that simple.

It's good to dream thought .
Old   #6

of course it wont work. the bot had to connect to bot369 server to work, simply changing the IP will just **** it up and it wont work.
i really wish people would understand how these bots work. and the difference between them and a ******* macro
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariya View Post
Dear all,
After over 2months free testing for Rohan bot, we hereby announce that the bot will start charging on 2nd, August, 12:00 AM, Bottors Beijing time.
bot card type is 100 point card,1point=2hours usage, for users who want to bot 24/7 for 30days, you need to get 280points to make a month botaccount which means you need to buy 3botcards to bot for 30days,and after you make a month botaccount there will left extra 20points run as pointcard. For the price we will announce on website later

For any of the new users who haven't tested our bot before can enjoy this 2days free trial. this trial time will auto added to your game account, just read the guide section and follow the steps

To buy botcard in your local place, contact:
MSN:
Yahoo:
For more information, please refer to bottors website

happy botting!
/jk right? ;/
Old   #8

this is VERY serious