I am Jack2291 on the Rohan Forums and am the most active member on those forums. After I was scammed and the GMs decided they were unable to help me, I have now decided to support and help in the hacking and botting of Rohan. I will help in any way I can to hack and ruin this game. Ruin Rohan!
I am Jack2291 on the Rohan Forums and am the most active member on those forums. After I was scammed and the GMs decided they were unable to help me, I have now decided to support and help in the hacking and botting of Rohan. I will help in any way I can to hack and ruin this game. Ruin Rohan!
Good to see you finally coming to the dark side. I love bursting your bubble, but Rohan was ruined as soon as the cash shop was introduced.
RoidRipper 1.5.7 (Supports Dominion) 06/13/2011 - Eve Online - 46 Replies RoidRipper 2.0.2(a1) - Tyrannis compatible
Credits to Ripperjack, Mooseman99, pea, emynem2000, and the community of publicdemands(dot)co(dot)uk .
This program is under CREATIVE COMMONS PUBLIC LICENSE.
The owners and administration of elitepvpers.com and the Heroic Studios and me have no credit in releasing this application/software/bot.
The owners and administration of elitepvpers.com and the Heroic Studios and me are not responsible for this application/software/bot.
If the owner of...
AionRage - A new beginning. - Supports 1.9! 06/27/2010 - Aion Private Server - 22 Replies http://i46.tinypic.com/2pyq8tf.png
Aion Rage invites you to a truly retail-like experience!
Aion Rage is one of the first and best Aion private servers available on the net! We have a growing community and have multiple language support on the forums. Our server is free to play for ever! Also feel free to check out our webchat at >>AionRage Webchat<<, and our professional support/mods/admins/devs will be there to answer any questions you may have!
What makes us better than the rest?
...
Aion SZ now supports win 7 11/19/2009 - Aion - 8 Replies *Disclaimer*
Admins/Mods,
Feel free to move if you would rather this be in general. I figured bot discussion should go here.
Anyway, with the newest versions of the bot, Aion SZ now supports windows 7. I know alot of you have been turned off by Aion SZ simply because it hasn't been supported by 7; so i figured I'd give everyone a heads up about it.
Any questions, pm me or just post here.
What OS does Wireframe supports? 10/27/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 2 Replies I can't seem to run wireframes no matter how many and how hard I timed it.
Here's my computer info.
System:
Microsoft Windows XP
Professional
Version 2002
Service Pack 2
(5.1, Build 2600)