Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Team

Discussion on Team within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Team

Ok you guys i want to put a hacking team together, i have some skills but not enough information to do what i want to do. So if someone wants to join me then post here:::: I also have skills in disabling gg (thanks to sorien) and i am also able to make .exe's so if anyone help please step forword
Old 07/21/2008, 02:13   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolManjo View Post
Ok you guys i want to put a hacking team together, i have some skills but not enough information to do what i want to do. So if someone wants to join me then post here:::: I also have skills in disabling gg (thanks to sorien) and i am also able to make .exe's so if anyone help please step forword

So you need someone to basically stop the DC's?

But anyone who can do that, has access to Sorien's walkthrough, and could do it all themselfs.

Motivation?
Old 07/21/2008, 03:29   #3

Well what i was actually gonna go for is creating a program that will tell the server client side that you have sold something so it will give u x amount of crones and then have it so it can repeat that command until you have as many crones as you want it would kind of be like the attack speed hack
Old 07/21/2008, 04:17   #4

what would be so cool, but still i can't help you guys with the hack T_T I don't even know how to make a hack or get informations T_T
If you guys want to teach me then it will be great
Old 07/21/2008, 05:15   #5

Quote:
Well what i was actually gonna go for is creating a program that will tell the server client side that you have sold something so it will give u x amount of crones and then have it so it can repeat that command until you have as many crones as you want it would kind of be like the attack speed hack
haha, that might work, like scan while your selling it, but wouldnt that make it server sided?
Old 07/21/2008, 05:24   #6

Quote:
First of all, you have no idea what your talking about. Something is either controlled by the client, or the server. In which case if anything to do with item
s or crones were controlled by the client, then we would already have Dupe hacks and infinite gold hacks.

Secondly, you would have to reverse the encryption on the packets. Since you don't know the difference between server or client side hacks, It's way way way out of your league.