I wonder why this time around my anti virus program kept detecting virus when I tyry to download the bots from botsmall. it kept deleting it. Didn't had that problem on previous version.
1.06 and 1.07 was no problem. but when I tried to download 1.07b onwards kept detecting virus and delete the file automatically. Anyone got any idea what seems to be the problem?
I wonder why this time around my anti virus program kept detecting virus when I tyry to download the bots from botsmall. it kept deleting it. Didn't had that problem on previous version.
1.06 and 1.07 was no problem. but when I tried to download 1.07b onwards kept detecting virus and delete the file automatically. Anyone got any idea what seems to be the problem?
i didn't get any thing about virus warning in my pc
I wonder why this time around my anti virus program kept detecting virus when I tyry to download the bots from botsmall. it kept deleting it. Didn't had that problem on previous version.
1.06 and 1.07 was no problem. but when I tried to download 1.07b onwards kept detecting virus and delete the file automatically. Anyone got any idea what seems to be the problem?
Yea Im getting the same thing... Any Ideas on why this is happening? Anyone know where a clean version can be reached? BTW my computer is telling me its an information gathering trojan...
can someone help everytime i bot my knight and when his inventory is full he stay still and it keep saying using town portal stone or back in revival place and sometimes it says that and says going to warehouse and i got the same setting as my other chars
Edit:and when i do use a town portal stone my char move back and forth at the entrance to the town
GarenaHack 3.18 Latest Version Full Private version + Mega Exp Plugin Cracked 01/16/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies This is the GarenaHack 3.18 latest version cracked, so you may enjoy free private version.
http://i15.tinypic.com/8adnxxz.png
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Garena_with_GarenaHack_3.18 as zip
GarenaHackInstaller
MEDIAFIRE mirror
GarenaHack 3.18 Latest Version Full Private version + Mega Exp Plugin Cracked 07/08/2010 - General Coding - 18 Replies This is the GarenaHack 3.18 latest version cracked, so you may enjoy free private version.
http://i15.tinypic.com/8adnxxz.png
DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Garena_with_GarenaHack_3.18 as zip
GarenaHackInstaller
MEDIAFIRE mirror
Bot latest version 1.08 03/18/2010 - Rohan - 29 Replies v1.0.8: 1. down.botsmall.com/Rohanbot_US/RohanBotEn1.0.8.exe
2. http://rapidshare.com/files/130876870/RohanBotEn1. 0.8.exe.html
File-Upload:
File-Upload.net - RohanBotEn1.0.8.exe
MD5: 8BC512081A67649B5C4AB90D0AB6D6E6
1.Support Vista
Have fun, greeetzzz
What is the latest version of SV? 01/12/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies What is the latest version of SV, the last version the guy sent me was 3.13 and it doesnt work anymore... is there anyone that knows how to get SV working on new patch or can give me link to the new version pls. ty