Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Rohan Hacks

Closed Thread

Old   #556

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperXD View Post
ah yes there is one thing i wanted to know from ppl allready knowing how to edit client

First, go to the address 00411145 you should see this:
MOVZX EAX,BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+A9]

The command above reads your access level and moves it to the EAX Register (Padded with 0's), so what you need to do is create your own function to write your own access level.

So you create a call at that address to a code cave you found/created, in this example, I'll be using the address 008F39D1 as my code cave.

So you change the code at 00411145 to:
CALL 008F39D1
then you go to 008F39D1 and write this code:

MOV BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+0A9],0FA
MOVZX EAX,BYTE PTR SS:[ESP+0A9]
RETN

how can i write many rows of code how can i brake the code?
i just cant understand how to i put in those 3 last rows
for those line, you just put the first line in the box then hit Enter, then paste the 2nd one in, then hit enter then do the last one. i take 3 addresses to able to store those 3 lines

Thanks
1 User
Old   #557

I have error saying login failed when i try to login using my edited client...n my GG also loading when i run the client...anyone have ideas where i did wrong??...i follow sorien's step by step...

Old   #558

aarghhh ***, how many times do i have to repeat on doing this...why my GG still running n i cant login??...i edited with new one for the 7 times already...plzzz reply some answer guys...where did i do wrong??

now i can login, but the next problem is, i cant use gm command...wtf, n my atackspeed dont work oso...i think i mess too much

edit: OOwwwyaahhh bebeh, got it work now...****, watta stupid mistake i made...now i wonder how they update the bot??
Old   #559

Well if you trying to login in with bot it is old they have not updated it yet and they are going to start charging people for the bot starting................

Dear all,
After over 2months free testing for Rohan bot, we hereby announce that the bot will start charging on 2nd, August, 12:00 AM, BotsMall Beijing time.
bot card type is 100 point card,1point=2hours usage, for users who want to bot 24/7 for 30days, you need to get 280points to make a month botaccount which means you need to buy 3botcards to bot for 30days,and after you make a month botaccount there will left extra 20points run as pointcard.

For any of the new users who haven't tested our bot before can enjoy this 2days free trial. this trial time will auto added to your game account, just read the guide section and follow the steps...

So ether we are going to need to know how to make a bot on are own or if someone can try this out for use and keep trying to update it for use then i dont know and if anyone has a new one i would like it plzzz lmao

Old   #560

bots sux.........
hacking is enough
Thanks
1 User
Old   #561

lmao well a bot dus it for you so you can run it over night lmao and if there is another way plzzz tell mee lmao
Old   #562

hey but can i use the all the same adresses than in soirens guide because he said"So you create a call at that address to a code cave you found/created, in this example, I'll be using the address 008F39D1 as my code cave." so can i also use 008F39D1
Old   #563

and somethign is really wrong i did everything and when i click on the client it dosnt start
just loads fora second and than nothing
Old   #564

bro all i can say is read it all over and see what you did wrong cus alot of people just scan throw it and dont get half of it at all....
Old   #565

GG still pops up!

can anyone tell me how plss.... im really tired finding solution....i nearly spent the hold day.... pls great ones...... teach me pls
Old   #566

no really as i know i got everythign right because i did everything step by step like 10 times everything! i was wondering can anyone just give me a link to a new updated Rohanclinet that someone has updated so i can see what i did wrong !!! And i promice this will be the last time il ask for one should i ever ask for another one i give tohe right to the administrators of this forum to bann me permanently!
Old   #567

namtrab21 have u change the login,rohan,co,kr to login,playrohan,com/ in address 0043EE11??...
Old   #568

ok w8 let me try again.... im really confuse atm... what are we trying to modify here? version 251 or 245?

lol! now i cant open the program.... i click on the white finger and nothing happens... lmao
Old   #569

anyone have a working bot plzzz let me get it lmao nope
Old   #570

someone please pm me a download to new working version. Id appreciate it.

Closed Thread