Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cuffs/thoughts

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cuffs/thoughts

lately, people who have been sent to prison, with the bot on is due to having the bot on(possibility), and having a window opened in the background

this is just from my experience, after watching a movie, and botting, i realized one day when i was cuffed, i failed to answer the question with the auto answer on, but when i slept, i would check my disturbed list, and would have passed the cuffs, and not be in jail the next day

so i was wondering, maybe something is causing the bot to miss the answers or something simply screws up the auto answering, by simply having a opened window in the background that isnt rohan

i have also tested this with 2 clients on one PC, and still answered the questions correctly, with no windows in the background

i havnt tested it with a open window in the background yet with 2 clients, to see if it would fail

does anyone know anything else about this? the bot does not fail, if there is no window in the background(just my thoughts)

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
what version or what bot are you using with auto-answer, check forums and didnt see it. also didnt see that feature in rohanbot 1.0.5

thanks to some dicks mistake, i have to re-make my accounts and dont feel like being cuffed.

also, you might have been cuff-stacked, where people stack 6 cuffs all at once on your character.