Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong

I don't see any skills other than wild encourage in the HP< use skill box, nor the MP< use skill box and there aren't any skills to choose from in the HP< emergent skill box either. The skills work but I would like to be able to use certain skills in different situations. AND the BIGGEST thing I have encountered with the bot is that after a while it starts not even using skills every few mobs. It just starts hitting the mobs with normal attacks even when skills are ready to use. Is there a certain set up I'm missing. Last thing is sometimes if the bot dies and it respawns it will start running around aimlessly around the bindstone. It says running to hunting ground even though it is at the hunting spot. Please, if anyone can give me some tips or knows what is wrong, please let me know. I would really appreciate it since I have been trying all kinds of different things but they don't seem to work.