Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

leveling up pets...

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
leveling up pets...

firstly great bot.. i haven't testing auto feed yet how does it work? do i need to put the food in a partiuclar place??

i am using food from the item mall will it still work?? my food is feed every 60 minutes will it work?

it will be great if the bot can just stand around in town feeding the pet ^^

thanks in advance...

Old 06/27/2008, 18:32   #2

about the food... i think they only set the bot to use the normal pet foods (i mean bot from botsmall) so i think twill be better to juz use/create some macros for it that ffeds ur pet every 60 mins ... err why dont u juz test it with the bot u have??

Old 06/27/2008, 21:40   #3

all kind off foods work.
Old 06/30/2008, 18:19   #4

hmm i am using special pet food (20xp per feed lasts for 60min) from the item mall it doesn't auto feed ^^

« Bot On party | Connection 3901 error »

Similar Threads
[Demon pets Online] Newest database, God Maps, Customs, New Pets, Check us Out.
07/17/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 15 Replies
http://i45.tinypic.com/2j26zio.png Server Rates: • Exp Rate: Mediun • Drop Gold: Medium • Drop 2700 card: Medium • Drop 270 card: Medium • Drop Bags: Medium
[HELP]MY PETS BECOME ANOTHER PETS AFTER USE THUNDER JUICE
06/28/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 18 Replies
HELLO please help me i am using db revo i am having this problems when i use thunder juice to my pets when i click evolve it turn into anopther pets how to solve this please..i already use louise fix thunder but nothing ahppened:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
WTS Rare Pets and Basic Pets on Lydian
02/11/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 5 Replies
I am selling all my pets i have in game at the server of Lydian. full ob Angel and Kenta low lvl Naga low lvl Harpy , Hawk and Sala I am selling the Pets only for CASH ! I can show screenshots or i can show you the pets in Game too ! Dont accept trading or ppl who gave me offer and pm me back in more then 7 days again !
[HELP] pets disappear , pets name , skills , others
01/30/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
hi guyz hope u can help me with those 1 - someone in my server pet's has disappear from warehouse and inventory and knights table , but they still exist in the leg totem , and cq_eudemon , i've checked the owner_id and stuff all correct whats wrong ? 2 - pets in my server have Chinese names or smthn strange how can i make them English back again ? 3 - i know that i've asked this thing maaaaaaaaaaaany times , but so far no answer can somone plz tell me how to fix or at least tell me...
New Way to Dupe Pets / Call out Multiple Pets
04/21/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
*TESTCENTER*do this before the blue frog disappears and stops giving out mounts/vehicles. 1. go to to the blue frog, go to vehicles/mounts. 2. pick ur mount, it will come out 3. wait till it disappears 4. once it disappears call it out, and mount it