Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

packets or regen?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
packets or regen?

anyone try anything with them like sending the quest packets? Or see what changes when u cast hp buff on de "adds alot to regen" UCE

Old   #2

packet editing/sending dont work because packet is encrypted (i try with many quest and with some other things) and i don't understand this : on de "adds alot to regen"

Old   #3

dark elfs buff. can see where it tells it to inc then call it on other char.
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfear View Post
packet editing/sending dont work because packet is encrypted (i try with many quest and with some other things) and i don't understand this : on de "adds alot to regen"
Thats why you dl a program like wireshark, open up a dissassembler to find where its being encrypted/dectypted. and hook to those regions. The other method is to save those packets and find out encryption they are using, by searching google.

Old   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by meral View Post
anyone try anything with them like sending the quest packets? Or see what changes when u cast hp buff on de "adds alot to regen" UCE
Even if u would be able to encrypt the packets u couldnt send "quests packets" cause the quests saved serverside and when u want to give up the quests, then the server check serverside if u completed it
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeUndercover View Post
Even if u would be able to encrypt the packets u couldnt send "quests packets" cause the quests saved serverside and when u want to give up the quests, then the server check serverside if u completed it
Thats partially true. The client needs to know how tell the server it completed the quest right?