Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Found nice discovorey.

Discussion on Found nice discovorey. within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Found nice discovorey.

We all know that if you got more then 100% in your bag you drop 30% mobility which sucks hard... but i found sulotion for this.

In your UCE / CE there is setting for Enable speed hack, toggle it set speed to 2.0 sleep time 3. Best settings for it else it will just lag and dc you.

Great thing is with this is you wont get dc'd. When you do this the game thinks you still use normal run speed.

Sadly this wont benefit the attack speed and only your run speed.
Old 06/23/2008, 06:30   #2

mentioned in pages 4 and 5. Max speed is 166.666%

edit: also try setting sleep timer to the lowest possible setting (0.2) to reduce the choppyness, and to remain in consistency with norm clients.
Old 06/23/2008, 06:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetoast View Post

mentioned in pages 4 and 5. Max speed is 166.666%
Good to know