Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

NOCLIP HACK

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
i'd like ti no-clip myself in the giant race town rambeck =D would be nice to know the new noclip adress =P

Old   #32

new no clip is this adress 00458CEB work for me that give you 0 or 1 hp too but you dont die like the other one

edit: found this one too 00458E01, 00458E80, 00458E9C, 00459309, 00459362, 0045941B, 0045D708, 0045D77F, 0045D77C, 0045D9CB and 0045D9CE dont know what that do maybe somoene can try its the same change dec eax to inc eax and try to find what change

Old   #33

not bad but i need something where i can just wak into the water or so XD
Old   #34

can someone help me step by step and wat ce do i use?

Old   #35

1 - first you need to open the game with the bot
2 - you open any ce you click memory view after right click and click on go to adress.. and write 00458CEB
3 - after right click on the adress , choose assemble
4 - change dec edx to inc edx

hope that can hlep you
Thanks
1 User
Old   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfear View Post
new no clip is this adress 00458CEB work for me that give you 0 or 1 hp too but you dont die like the other one

edit: found this one too 00458E01, 00458E80, 00458E9C, 00459309, 00459362, 0045941B, 0045D708, 0045D77F, 0045D77C, 0045D9CB and 0045D9CE dont know what that do maybe somoene can try its the same change dec eax to inc eax and try to find what change
Indeed, They effect a pointer located a couple lines down from the inc.
I've gotten massive pm's from various people in the past 24 hours so ill answer them here instead of sending them out 1 by 1.

Quote:
I read your thread about the NoClip hack,
however, what is the version when the address is 00458b5b,
cause in ver1.0.4, the address is no longer that...
did you kept any CEM for that?
also, would you mind tell me the address for speed hack?
(* i couldnt find it by search 660 in game *)
No, cuz the speed hack is out of date. The easiest way would be to set your speedhack to 166.666%.

Quote:
Just wondering, could you explain those hacks which u discovered for rohan? I mean, not how to do it, but what it do, like the fishing and the other ones.
Check out my Rohan kit post. It has everything you need mapped out for you. If you really want to learn go to your nearest library.

Quote:
Sorry, i have nothing to offer to you, because i'm no hacker ^^ Just a little light.. Well but the Attack Speed, Delay and etc. are Clientside, arent they? Is it possible to bypass the HS with the Bot and edit the Values with progs like UCE, or has it to be changed in a file?
It's a bit hard to understand what your saying but. Yes as far as i can tell attack speed is client sided, havn't gout aroudn to testing delay. I dont know what HS is.

Quote:
do u really have a working speed hack?

then u are the only 1 here got 1 atm....

im only looking 4 it my self coz im working alot

so kinda hard to ever lvl so would be the best resulotion

for me coz whit the bot u might get banned so i rather

play my self but whit speed attack....

so would be great if u answer back...

Thanks in andvance // Tomas 26 years of Sweden :-)
Refer to first quote

Quote:
Regarding to your release of hacks for rohan,
I want to know, which version was the hack address from? also, if you don't mind, please send me the CEM for that version.
So i can update it by myself,
also, what does fishing exploit can actually do?
for the speed hack, did you find that out by summoning the mount/pet?
I'm not going to send anyone nothing because i quit rohan. It's no longer on my comptuer, so theres no hack to update .
Old   #37

I've updated the front page with the latest address. Try using the hack on dungeon walls. You'll be able to cut across the whole dungeon and then some.
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetoast View Post
Indeed, They effect a pointer located a couple lines down from the inc.
I've gotten massive pm's from various people in the past 24 hours so ill answer them here instead of sending them out 1 by 1.

No, cuz the speed hack is out of date. The easiest way would be to set your speedhack to 166.666%.

Check out my Rohan kit post. It has everything you need mapped out for you. If you really want to learn go to your nearest library.

It's a bit hard to understand what your saying but. Yes as far as i can tell attack speed is client sided, havn't gout aroudn to testing delay. I dont know what HS is.

Refer to first quote

I'm not going to send anyone nothing because i quit rohan. It's no longer on my comptuer, so theres no hack to update .
Thanks, but, What do you mean by setting my speedhack to 166.6666%?

Also, 00458CEB might not be right, cause it just makes your hp goes to 0/1 with no NoClip effect. I tested it by trying to walk through walls in rahkon dungeon after activating the hack by drinking a mp pot.

Quote:
[enable]
00458CEB:
inc edx

[disable]
00458CEB:
dec edx
add this script into your table, simply tick it, and should be viola~~ @[email protected]

Quote:
Trail for me to find the speedhack:

1. search unknown in 4 bytes
2. summon the "soft kahto" pet in game which increase your mobility
3. search increased value
4. unsummon the pet, search decreased value
5. repeat step 2 to step 4 a hundred times, until i got a few left
6. there are like 1x addresses at last
7. I tried to change the value of them one by one
8. nothing happened, no effect @[email protected]
9. still wondering how can I find it out
Old   #39

for your last quote i find the value but its client side it will only change your mobility stat when you press "c" to a higher number but example my mobility is at 1200 | 0 before change it if i change it to like 4000 that will make that
4000 | 2800 so 4000 - 2800 = 1200 your still at the same value :S
Old   #40

Quote:
for your last quote i find the value but its client side it will only change your mobility stat when you press "c" to a higher number but example my mobility is at 1200 | 0 before change it if i change it to like 4000 that will make that
Yea, that's what im talking about, i just am not sure whether the speak blue mentioned is by changing the value of mobility or is there any other method.

and if there is another method to do speed hack effect, what would it be? @[email protected]
Old   #41

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 1,192
hehe blue
we need to talk on msn

To all others, this NO CLip hack is working fine and if you cant get it run, give up with Rohan.

Blue and me also found out that they have set up speeds for every key movement (W,A,S,D) ... and even set your Internet Connection rates for the Game.

We also have found out like 12 GameMaster commands that actually dont work at all but we think of a an start parameter that can run your client as an GameMaster client.

And we even found out Godmode that isnt working perfect at all , cause you cant move but this will be easy to fix.

We also found out that Rohan makes 7 Areas in game , like Battle Zone, and much others I have them at home , I am at my Girlfriends house so I cant tell

About Hacking CardGame = cant work all Random it has no algorythm.

About Hacking Enchanting rates. random maybe exploit able.

About Hacking Higher Level stuff (didnt tested it yet cause of money problems ingame) - I tested it a bit , I started a lv1 char and used a Lv12 weapon as example but it will be unequipped after like 1 or 2 secs. But if we write a codecave that prevents unequipp our weapon we can wear higher stuff without refine the weapon

Want to know why its hard to hack this game? its out for like 3 years in Japan/China ... so they have fixed alot .

Good luck , hope someday I can code my Rohan Hack it for you guys with all hacks that work .. actually its hard but I will get some working stuff!
Old   #42

thx
Old   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by szamansamozlo View Post
TSearch:
2)Hook on Autohack, Bring up window.
3)Go to address 00458CEB.
4)Change DEC EDX TO INC EDX.
5)Enjoy

Cheat Engine:
2)Hit Memory View
3)Go to address 00458CEB .
5)Enjoy

MHS:
3)Go to Debugger
3)Go to address 00458CEB .
5)Enjoy

he? this is program or what? can someone help?
THEY ARE INSTRUCTIONS
Old   #44

Quote:
Im talking about phsycial spped hacks, programs that speed up the whole program itself.
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetoast View Post
Im talking about phsycial spped hacks, programs that speed up the whole program itself.
OH!? O.O!!