Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Pserver possible?

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
what open pvp game had ligitimate pvp lol
yes private server will have the same people on it aranging some carebare pvp "hey lets meet at so and so and have a bit of poking each other with swords" yeah not fun.
randomy pking people you dont know and just dont like is fun.
the only this p servers are good for is having a group of people that are the only ones on it who up the exp and everythign and think they are awesome cos they have super toons with stuff that was too easy to get.
stick anyone from a p server to a main server and they would get owned.
i just dont see why anyone would want to go so playschool and get everything easy when theres a real game to be played with challenges.
but looking at the mentality of some of the visitors to the forum, it seems over half just want somone else to do everything for them. "give hacks,lvl me,give gold,make this and give it to me" blah blah blah i swear these people still need to get dressed with the help of their mums.
you will never become a good player on a private server FACT.
maybe i just take games seriously, and you guys dont, but the point of these games is to be the best, and if your not the best, to keep trying.
thats not possible when you have p servers with 1000xp increase drops from everything and shit somone moans that they cant get something and then somone adds it to npcs.
You couldn't be more wrong about the "you can't become a good player on a private server"
Fact of the matter is is that some privates are better run and more full of pvp than their retail counterparts. Best example is L2. While the retail servers have been all but dead (other than Luna) for years, a few select private servers have tens of thousands of players looking to pvp. In fact the number of people actually trying to pvp was probably comparable to retail where 80% of the players are roleplayers or not part of any factor guild. and though I agree with you that the many private server players are completely inept at the game they play from in experience, more are not. Some people just don;t have the time they used to to play months to get to the end game that everyone wants to get to.

Old   #17

elite*gold: 20
You cant compare the L2 pservers. If u wanna play on the int L2 Server u had to pay monthly like WoW, so its better play on p-server in this case. But the games we are talkin about are free to play like Rohan. So why u need a p-server ? Cause the itemmal is so expensive ? Remember .. when the itemmal is expensive then many players dont buy there, just a few and thats the only who have a little advantage compared to the others. So the difference adverse of an p & an int server is minimal. The biggest reason why to play on int server is, that the GM's dont give away expensive stuff and that your drops are more worth.

-MeUndercover

Old   #18

im doin a rohan with 100x ex and 200x party im workin on the sites name ill tell the other info l8r wen i do it
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljoker76 View Post
im doin a rohan with 100x ex and 200x party im workin on the sites name ill tell the other info l8r wen i do it
umm....u sure wer u get the client info to do this

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by liljoker76 View Post
update on ur so called private server?
Old   #21

old thread is old, but is still the top search result for "Rohan pserver" on google, so does an emulator exist yet for rohan?
Old   #22

rohan needs a pserver ASAP, the exp rate is stupid 0,0081% at lvl 74? that's insane!