Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

game bot crash

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
game bot crash

hey i got the newest bot 1.0.3b when i try to auto login the gamegaurd comes up like if i opened it threw exe and in a few minutes i get error and t crashes any help thx

Old   #2

then its not the newest version of the bot and or your starting it wrong.

Old   #3

1. game is not fully updated
2. bot is not latest version

if both is fine then reinstall rohan.
Old   #4

IDK I have the same problem I have downloaded and uninstalled rohanbot 5x already and I keep getting the same thing it says bot is running in taskmngr. I start rohan and looks like it starts runs GG then it crashes with error msg, Im totaly new to this so to be honest im probaly not doing something wrong, I try to follow the instructions from all the posts in here, think im doing everything right but it still crashes, the one part I might be missing is it says i have to look for rohan.exe folder to start the game ok now do i look for the folder or can I just use the start up exe. on my screen, thats the only thing I can see Im doing wrong or is there a folder I need to tinker with to get it to work, I alway get the latest version from botmall, as I said im very new to this and could use all the help I can get I know ppl ingame that have it but dont want to ask them becouse I dont want them to know I know there also ppl I know ingame so Im not a rat to rat them out like that there good ppl.