Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What can i do once i logged in game with UCE working?

Discussion on What can i do once i logged in game with UCE working? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What can i do once i logged in game with UCE working?

hey guys, the bot bypasses gameguard so i managed to activate uce and it works fine, the only prob is that i have no idea what to do next, i tried some simple things like searching for the attack speed and changing it (didnt work), changing the M.Kill value but its server sided as i discovered (i could change the number of m. kill in my client but it went back to original after i killed a monster) and i'm pretty much out of ideas, can someone please direct me torward something because i'm starting to get bored by just botting the game, i wanna start hacking it.
well thanks if u can help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New way to get logged in :D
01/28/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 33 Replies
OK!So getting in with 1st try: 1.Run sro 2.Fill ur account data 3.Fill code BUT DO NOT press the confirm button! 4.Wait 4-6 mins! 5.Press confirm ,Pwned and u r in ;) +karma if helped :rolleyes:
When i logged in last 10/24/06, i got EPs
10/24/2006 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
When i logged in last 10/23/06 and 10/24/06, i got EPs when a window says You can get your Eudemon Points from Humphrey. Then i got 1380 EPs. When i logged in my other character, he got some too. Why is this happening? I also heard many players that they got EPs too. I also heard that players can get EPs every week. But if all of this are true, the game will be too fair! and there will be no hardwork in finding nice items and all of us are rich or whatever.
tinytoon...not logged in?
09/10/2005 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
tach! habs nun soweit geschafft mit dem ganzen bot-hin-und-her, daß er keine fehlermeldungen mehr ausspuckt, aber wenn ich nen bot starten möchte er mir sagt, daß ich sichergehen soll, daß ich in tiny eingelogged bin. nun ist meine frage...was will er von mir? entschludigt den neuen thread aber ich möchte endlich mal vorwärtskommen :) wär nett wenn mir jemand helfen könnte.