Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Crone Quest Bot Settings

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crone Quest Bot Settings

i read allot about people looking for ways for some fast money. and card game is always a risk i assume (ive never played it) so. why not use the bot231.com or some **** and set it to kill 50things, then make it run back and collect 36k for a quest, then repeat the crone quest all ******* day. thats the **** right there, make botting more efficient. i agree with the inflation idea, but it takes a long *** time to get profit. so pretty much this quest bot idea is ftw.. ill leave this up to you guys.

Old   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by insert View Post
i read allot about people looking for ways for some fast money. and card game is always a risk i assume (ive never played it) so. why not use the bot231.com or some **** and set it to kill 50things, then make it run back and collect 36k for a quest, then repeat the crone quest all ******* day. thats the **** right there, make botting more efficient. i agree with the inflation idea, but it takes a long *** time to get profit. so pretty much this quest bot idea is ftw.. ill leave this up to you guys.

thats a freakin hot idea

Old   #3

its a good idea but it cant happen.
1 - we cant re program the bot.
2 - the bot will most likely be pay to use very soon
3 - you cant get bot to talk to individule npc, so turning in and getting quests wont work.

its a shame cos it would be cool.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 1,192
we cant re prog the bot..

but we can write a auto way point tool...

or maybe a waypoint runner (by coordinates)

hmmm ... but I that way point thingys will suck!

Old   #5

yeah you coud run a script to stop bot, then a new script to run bot to X location and click on npc and accept item, and quests and back to spot X and start bot. but then when inv is full it would mess up. and also making the bot/script knhow when you have killed X amount of mobs and to hand in quests would also suck.
would be ok if it was a bot like glider
Old   #6

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 1,192
yea you are right.

When I get the packet crypt cracked , we may have a chance to do it by packets, this is much greater then just memory or freakin waypoint scripts
Old   #7

can we cheat crone rohan?
Old   #8

nope
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulondaiphap View Post
can we cheat crone rohan?
i like that question

its abit hard to place scripts coz this bot is made for grinding <.< in which i really cant say that makes lots of money in rohan it isnt like openkore for RO (which is free) in where u can set some scripts to make ur char talk to NPCs and do other things in certain circumstances coz i think they still didnt think bout using such a bot for quests... its juz starting so meh :P

maybe it will have the quest options later but i think theyll let u buy it after that lol XD
Old   #10

well the bot was designed arounf the japanese version which has more exp and more drops.
infact if you use the cash items on our version for exp and drops we almsot get what they do on normal. so grinding there is alot more fun and worth doing as you lvl faster and get more crone and drops.
but yes IF they ever did allow us to talk to npcs and so on it would be pay per month or a bigger 1 time fee like the rest of the bots.
and what your asking for really is a rohan version of WoW glider.
Old   #11

chat me in my ym if you have crone hack or crone bug or crone bot or hint to get easy crone in rohan ph ^^ ty

bot maker and user gud luck to all of you^^