Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

change town

Discussion on change town within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
change town

also asked on the dev. site, but no answer yet...

so i want to change the town the bots head to when he runs out of healing/mana pots.

it was at einhoren, but in the second tap i had set it to go to keinon.

i clicked save,

to test, i just trew away the mana pots during training. it ran to safe place. but it went to einhoren again :S

why? i filled in kainon.

how do i get this to work correct? or do i need to restart the whole bot before it will work?
Old 06/10/2008, 16:20   #2

bump
Old 06/10/2008, 18:06   #3

you need both portal stones.
town portal stone and (name of the town)portalstone
and set bot to chose teleport training zone in the Location setting on the bot.
this will then make bot go to a town and after hes finished doing his stuff will then use a portal stone to go back to training area.
Old 06/11/2008, 08:43   #4

yes, but to accualy set the town where the bot should buy/sell his items cant be changed ?
the bot will alway's go to his own town (human to human town, archer to archer town)

but i cant set a knight to go to the archer town te buy/sell stuff...

so if there is any1 who knows ho to make this work tell me

or should i just wait for the next version of the bot...
Old 06/11/2008, 13:52   #5

you can set it to a certain town on which to teleport too, but if your normal portal stone wont let you go there, eg dhans can only go to dahn or dekan town, so they cant use bot and go to human town
Old 06/11/2008, 15:11   #6

that is exactly what is not working.

i will explain again.

here an example: you are a knigt. so the default town will be the human town einhoren.

but now i want to set it, to go to kai'non, the archer town.

i have selected this in the second tab of the config.

to test this, i trew away the MP-potions out of the inventory.
i DO have normal teleporting stones so it can teleport to all 4 towns (montt, kainon, einhoren and vena) so there is no problem.

so te bot walks to the safespot, and will teleport
but in stead of teleporting to kainon as i have set in the config. it will teleport to einhoren again. (default knight city)

so the question was, how can i make this work, so it will use kainon, as i told in the bot.

guess everybody has this same problem ?
Old 06/11/2008, 19:50   #7

you cant you can only get it to teleport back to training zone from your home city.
hence why i said to do that. then after you have gone to town it will teleport bact to the training area