Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ROHAN Online Bot Free Open Beta Test!

Closed Thread

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
does anyone know what handcuffs do exactly? some *** handcuffed me according to the disturbed list, but i haven't been banned yet, im worried though that the handcuffs might put you on a list to ban you later some how? BTW the *** was POPCOM akhema server, yes you *** if your reading this, and i get banned ill find yer ip adress and steal yer account as payment.

Old   #167

for me it works good even bether i was think ^_^

Old   #168

I don't understand how come the bot doesn't send you back to town when your inventory is full. I have it set to go back to town and sell items when inventory is full. But all the bot does is stand there once theres no more room. I carefully looked over my filter for items. Its set to exactly what I need sold and kept. Anyone have any ideas?
Old   #169

ssss

Bot not working on my comp =\
it's restart my comp and i see blue screen,what is that?!

Old   #170

last thing, how and where is the amount of pots to rebuy option???? I only see the go back to town when you have less than X amount of pots.
Old   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defdriva View Post
last thing, how and where is the amount of pots to rebuy option???? I only see the go back to town when you have less than X amount of pots.
trade tab

and again for all the actually bot version doesnt support vista!!!
Old   #172

actually i dont think that this bot is good enuf to make us pay since it still many problems and dont make sense still to make us pay let me list down the problems hope the bot developer read this :
- i got ban twice LVL 36 both char
- bot dont dc or rang an alarm when GM appear ( although i added GM list in disturb list player)
- bot dont know how to go back trainning place after die ( just walk around bind stone like NOOB)
-bot dont buy auto pots
-bot dont go back town ( when no pots MP/HP)
-bot skill sux sometime ( wont repeat /or keep on repeating)
- bot stand there no hitting/aggro mobs
-bot run around with mobs but NO hitting
-many function not working
-easy to tell your are a bot ( need some randomize) ( since now players all non bot try to ACT too MUCH smart seeing us botter)
-worse : BOT NEED HUMAN BABY SITTER

so well anyone else wan to add the comment pls do so......i just like to share my botting experiences with this program.

if now ask me to PAY this bot i wont, bcus this bot not working prefectly YET.....well let's hope they make better one for us then i will consider to pay...but now is like just using SEMI-BOT since need to take care so much and many troubles /problems
Old   #173

Dam doesnt work for vista.
Old   #174

awwwwwwwww im a vista user too what can i do to work it on vista?
Old   #175

as of the current patch the bot isnt working anymore seems they upgraded the gamegaurd i cant initialize the game with the white gloves now
Old   #176

GameGuard is updating ..... poor Bot
Old   #177

**** the bot isnt working any more they just updated the game is some one going to update the bot?
Old   #178

dont work... new version
Old   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach View Post
actually i dont think that this bot is good enuf to make us pay since it still many problems and dont make sense still to make us pay let me list down the problems hope the bot developer read this :
- i got ban twice LVL 36 both char
- bot dont dc or rang an alarm when GM appear ( although i added GM list in disturb list player)
- bot dont know how to go back trainning place after die ( just walk around bind stone like NOOB)
-bot dont buy auto pots
-bot dont go back town ( when no pots MP/HP)
-bot skill sux sometime ( wont repeat /or keep on repeating)
- bot stand there no hitting/aggro mobs
-bot run around with mobs but NO hitting
-many function not working
-easy to tell your are a bot ( need some randomize) ( since now players all non bot try to ACT too MUCH smart seeing us botter)
-worse : BOT NEED HUMAN BABY SITTER

so well anyone else wan to add the comment pls do so......i just like to share my botting experiences with this program.

if now ask me to PAY this bot i wont, bcus this bot not working prefectly YET.....well let's hope they make better one for us then i will consider to pay...but now is like just using SEMI-BOT since need to take care so much and many troubles /problems
You obviously don't know how to set it up.. Learn to do that and you will succeed. I've been botting for the past 3 days and I haven't been banned yet. Made it to 40 without getting handcuffed or reported. You just have to figure out a way to configure it to your own liking like I did.

The first day I used the bot I had some of the same problems you have, but I learned to set it up.. This bot will be worth buying if there was a more sensitive GM DC and handcuff function, that's the only flaw I see in it.
Old   #180

can someone go to or and upload the new bot version for Rohan? cause i cant get it myself for me account is ****** up so i cant download **** from there, thx.

Closed Thread