Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

change Hotkeys ?!?

Discussion on change Hotkeys ?!? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
change Hotkeys ?!?

Hey,

i have tried to change the hotkeys but failed ...
anyone know how to do that?

you can press z to see what hotkeys are avaliable but i cant change them

Thanks
Old 06/02/2008, 09:52   #2

press the button y
Old 06/02/2008, 10:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmblen1 View Post
press the button y
well i think y is z for me because german keyboard. y is sit/stand for me

anyways how can i change them in that menu? i cant click on them or something like that ^^
Old 06/02/2008, 10:57   #4

ahmm..the movements buttons cant be change..just click on the letter delete it change it to the button you like click confirm..
Old 06/02/2008, 13:59   #5

well i'm sure that i tried that way but maybe only with the movement keys ^^ want strafe on a and d

i will try it again when i come home...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hotkeys
11/27/2009 - AutoIt - 2 Replies
Hi Leutz, ich hab mich mal an AutoIt gewagt un das ist dabei rausgekommen: (Das es ein Spambot ist sieht man glaubich:D) Aber jetzt zu meiner Frage: Wie kann ich die Hotkeys dazu bringen den skript zu starten oder zu beenden?
Hotkeys
04/06/2009 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hey! Naja und zwar habr ich mir jetz nen Mage als Twink gemacht und naja hab bei dem bei den Leisten Hotkeys gmacht und will die bei meinem Main anders haben kann ich das irgendwo einstellen das die nur beim Twink so eingestellt sind? :confused: GreeZ Mara
using hotkeys to change "mode"
03/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hello, I have an idea that everyone would like. The thing is to make a program in which would be hotkeys for modes: peace,capture,team,pk. So you could easily swich between modes in battle and other situations. I figured this out today, when i killed red named guy and he droped good shit which was picked up by noobs, while i killed few more ppl, went red and didn't get anything. It would be good if hotkeys could be not only "Z" or "A" but like ctrl+"Z" or alt+"Z" or the same "Z" how ppl...
SV Hotkeys
07/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Dear fellow elitepvpers, I've had a very nice time using SV, especially in lab since everyone levels with Dragonballs...but I was wondering what the Scriptvessel hotkeys are and if I can change them. Eg: F1 = ? F2 = Potions? F3 = ? F4 = ? F5 = ? F6 = ? F7 = ?
BWH Hotkeys?
08/17/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...& f=57&t=6504&s= wie portet der sich so hin und her ohne bwh offen zu haben? gibts irgendwie hotkeys?