Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any hacks ?

Discussion on any hacks ? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/30/2008, 16:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowfyr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bepruotiz View Post
HoOnda - u f***************************** ,all good games destroy ppl like u!! Can u play fair? That game just started open beta and u wanna hacks....
I think you are wrong here, did you typed in the wrong domain? try
LOL, so funny!! I laughed about 5mins as I read that
A good motivation while I'm working at 30° Celsius

But you and tux-penguin are completely right. I think here is no place for people who flame about bots and hacks.
And I'm really sure: When there is a good bot/hack, Bepruotiz will use them too
Old 05/30/2008, 16:30   #17

exactly, i bet he came here hopeing there was already a bot that could help him, and when there wasnt he started saying "bots are bad blah blah" oh well if and when i finish making one ill just keep it private, and open it to people who pm me

but dont get excited yet i havent started as i like to play a game with a real account first and learn about it before i start a new account to "play" with hehe
Old 05/30/2008, 17:42   #18

elite*gold: 20
if some one finds out to just edit the mobs thats all i need would be easy to stay undetected cause they don't show you giving dmg or receiving though if you made it to obvious lol. well those working on finding new rohan hacks GL, i only wait till there released to there released public :P
Old 05/30/2008, 19:12   #19

hacks its bad stealling accounts no xD only steall gold bots accounts , that is good i guess XD
Old 05/30/2008, 19:34   #20

nothing about stealing account, no one does that here.
Old 05/31/2008, 00:42   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowfyr View Post
I think you are wrong here, did you typed in the wrong domain? try
Hahaha so funny ... -.- U like that site? me too!
Old 05/31/2008, 00:53   #22

Ugh for the majority of the games there is "game here" General Discussion.
As well has hacks/exploits.
Theres nothing wrong with being legit or disagreeing with bots.
So stop flaming jesus.
Old 05/31/2008, 02:00   #23

Just an idea, but...

Opening the Rohan Loader seems to be the only way to start the game; however, it does some kind of scan and replaces any edited files in the Rohan folder. Bypass that, and editing the files with Rohan data is possible, such as hex editing.

As with MHS or any UCE, most of that stuff is probably client-sided.
With packet editing, the data is most likely encrypted as well.

Let me know what everyone thinks. I'm not a pro or anything at this stuff, but some of what I just said might make sense.
Old 05/31/2008, 03:36   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
exactly, i bet he came here hopeing there was already a bot that could help him, and when there wasnt he started saying "bots are bad blah blah" oh well if and when i finish making one ill just keep it private, and open it to people who pm me

but dont get excited yet i havent started as i like to play a game with a real account first and learn about it before i start a new account to "play" with hehe
Make sure you your bot can handle those cuffs.
Old 05/31/2008, 04:17   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_Wiki_Wiki View Post
Make sure you your bot can handle those cuffs.
yeah thats why ill play first then see how and what that system actually does and how often its used.
Old 05/31/2008, 09:11   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
yeah thats why ill play first then see how and what that system actually does and how often its used.
i agree to this one.. =)
Old 05/31/2008, 10:20   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pz_N- View Post
Just an idea, but...

Opening the Rohan Loader seems to be the only way to start the game; however, it does some kind of scan and replaces any edited files in the Rohan folder. Bypass that, and editing the files with Rohan data is possible, such as hex editing.

As with MHS or any UCE, most of that stuff is probably client-sided.
With packet editing, the data is most likely encrypted as well.

Let me know what everyone thinks. I'm not a pro or anything at this stuff, but some of what I just said might make sense.
I played Silkroad too, and loader, scaning is same like Rohan. I have idea! I don't know if it work but... If any ppl understand scripting (Don't know how to tell. Ppl who creat bots ) They can try to edit silkroad bot, and change everything to Rohan (monsters, skills ,etc.) This is my idea.

P.S. I told that **** those ppl, who use bots. But those post wrote my brother... He is Sooooo STUPID. Sorry for that. We have to live right? Not to sit and play Rohan.So we need bots =]. Ill kick my brother ***. Sorry again =]
Old 05/31/2008, 14:18   #28

not only bots are nice... alaos smth like in 2 moons:
a vacum where all monster run to you.. but dont attack u... so u jsut teleport to an high level stage and all monsters will run to u.. but no one will attack u.. and u can jsut go on killing them

or 1 hit kill is ******* usefull too.. especially yet.. when no one i in lvl 50++ stages.. so teleport there and kill everything with 1 hit. u get alot of money,items and exp (mkill on y monster which is 40 lvls higher than u )
but i have no clue which values we need to do that with an UCE
Old 05/31/2008, 14:54   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoOnda View Post
not only bots are nice... alaos smth like in 2 moons:
a vacum where all monster run to you.. but dont attack u... so u jsut teleport to an high level stage and all monsters will run to u.. but no one will attack u.. and u can jsut go on killing them

or 1 hit kill is ******* usefull too.. especially yet.. when no one i in lvl 50++ stages.. so teleport there and kill everything with 1 hit. u get alot of money,items and exp (mkill on y monster which is 40 lvls higher than u )
but i have no clue which values we need to do that with an UCE
The vacuum for 2Moons was made by hex editing.

Most hacks that are incredible are usually private as well, unless leaked. Then they're usually patched in no time...

Edit:
I've tested a few simple hex editing, and it is possible to hex edit the values of certain things. For example, change something like 400% to 900% on a skill. It shows the value 900%, but the skill is still only at 400%. I think I'm only changing the text, but not the in-game values, also known as client-sided, I think...
Old 05/31/2008, 15:54   #30

hey guys i was testing some things. i've found a way to dupe the items with a friend of mine but it seems like the duped item is familiar with the game, example: we try to sell it and it says item does not exist, we try to store it in bank and it says item does not exist, we tried to forge it, it DOES forge but the forged item does not appear in our inven and we stilll have the duped items. when we relog it disappears..we've tried our method with gold but cant get it to work. it seems to work only on items, now if you're experienced at hacking then i can share with you how i duped it, but then you would have to find a way to "make the item legit" to sell to shops for gold^^