Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RohanBlood Global bot working?

Discussion on RohanBlood Global bot working? within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RohanBlood Global bot working?

can someone update what and where i can get Rohan Blood feud Global working bot or way to bypass game guard so Ce can be use so i can hack fishing hehehehe. . thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wts working global bypass both ce/cvs
05/23/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i found a way to bypass both ce/cvs hacking here is some info about the hack. CE hack is working but you need to uppdate CE script not just the offset, vack is working but non aggro is not, so iam currently working on it CVS is working but however it is a bit laggy if you compare it to CE with cvs all hack is working perfect.
Global Asia[Working Bot]
04/09/2011 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
Any working bot at Asia? :confused:
ANY WORKING HACK FOR GLOBAL ?
10/02/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
IS THERE ANY WORKING HACK FOR GLOBAL DEKARON ?
Currently working in global no DC's
10/01/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 36 Replies
merovingian " Global Unpacker-Packer A while back I threw a couple unpackers out there for the nest clients (2moons and Dek EU). Figured I would wait until Act 5 came out to modify the program to work with Action 5 but, alas, they didn't change much. This (un)packer will work to unpack/pack the data files for current 2Moons, Dek EU, and the new Global Dekaron client. It will also recognize if you are running the old BMR (or most pserver) clients and adjust accordingly. It has a few new...