Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Efficient?

Discussion on Efficient? within the Rogue Company forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Efficient?

Anyone got an opinion on what I can get for the most bang out of my buck for a Rogue aimbot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Efficient NFS World Hacks!
10/25/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies
I try to collect efficient NFW World hacks in 1 thred ! These are not my !!! But i think its good to Collect them in 1 Thred, and in 1 Download ! The Hack´s come with Video ! Ich veruche hier die funktionierenden Hacks zusammen zu fassen ! Diese Hacks sind nicht meine Arbeit, sondern (die meisten) sind auch mit etwas suche hier zu finden ! Aber ich denke es ist eine gute Idee die Hack´s hier zusammen zu fassen ! Die Hack´s kommen mit Video !
What about coding an efficient socket system?
08/10/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 22 Replies
I want to start a new project from scratch, and I thought about using my sockets from my last unfinished projects until I saw the .NET 3.5 methods. What do you guys think about the methods used in the sample which was released by MS? I`m talking about the BufferManager approach, and the pool for the SocketAsyncEventArgs. It seems nice to me, I implemented this in my project, with some modifications to fit my needs, what do you guys think about it? #edit : Also, would it be better if I coded...
Efficient farming
06/07/2006 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
As I just got another account, I ask myself how to farm efficiently with just one toon, using walker or superman. Would a scavenger be a good idea? Or any other class? Which level should the toon be and at which location should it hunt? Thanks in advance.
Efficient Grinding
10/13/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
Learning to efficiently grind in world of warcraft can lead to better understand of the game, and, more importantly, more money and better experiance in a solo environment. Everyone grinds, whether we like it or not, so i will help you be able to make it more fun, and more efficient. Firstly, what you grind is INCREDIBLY important. You should probably grind humanoids exclusively, they tend to have mobs that go down faster, and drop cloth for first aid and/or auctioning. There are a few...