Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rogue Company Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rogue Company Beta Keys 🔑$2 | 🔑PC Only | 🔑Instant Delivery

Discussion on Rogue Company Beta Keys 🔑$2 | 🔑PC Only | 🔑Instant Delivery within the Rogue Company Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1587
Arrow Rogue Company Beta Keys 🔑$2 | 🔑PC Only | 🔑Instant Delivery

#keys are free now
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2020, 06:37   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omni Solutions View Post

Omni Solutions

This product grants access ONLY to the game's closed beta phase. Beta availability is subject to change at any time upon the developer's decision.

Prices:
1 key - $2
3 keys - $5
(DM for custom order)

Keys are delivered instantly after payment

Purchasing information available in discord:
+vouch! would recommend to buy as its instant delivery and cheap!
Old 08/26/2020, 19:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 137
Banned me from the Discord instantly and said he heard "things about me". Still purchased and was legit but cmon..
Old 08/26/2020, 23:49   #4

elite*gold: 1587
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Donald View Post
Banned me from the Discord instantly and said he heard "things about me". Still purchased and was legit but cmon..
Ok, so i clearly was misinformed. I had multiple people telling me the discord name you were on was impersonating the owner of strawberry spoofer and you were trying to scam people through discord. Your obviously the real owner of strawberry so thats my bad. I was just trying to protect the people in my server bro my bad.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
account key, beta key, cd key, game key, rogue company