Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Rocket League Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rocket League SuperBoosting!

Discussion on Rocket League SuperBoosting! within the Rocket League Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rocket League SuperBoosting!

Welcome to SuperBoost, a professional yet cheap way to get your desired rank, fast. Message @ - PC/PS4 to book your boost. To view prices, check out the #prices channel, you won't be disappointed!

To see customer reviews from already-completed boosts, check out #reviews.
Feel free to ask questions in #questions.

Enjoy your stay @

Who are your boosters?
All our boosters are Top 100 (or very close!). This means they're all capable of getting you to wherever you desire. We don't usually disclose information about our boosters if they don't want themselves to be known, but they will always be in contact to update you on your boost.

How does this work?
Boosting works by having a high-level player log in to your account and play 1v1 or 2v2 to increase your rank. When you receive your account back, your rank boost will be complete. We always play in offline mode and won't talk to any of your friends. You can enable family view on Steam if you're unsure. >>> <<<

If for any reason the boost can't be completed in the time you want, you will receive a full refund.

How do I pay?

We require payment before starting the boost, and this can be done through PayPal. We also accept keys (at $0.75 per key) and high-value items (must be worth the cost of your boost). You must DM me to negotiate whether your offer is reasonable. Don't hesitate to ask! Your booster will give you all the details you need in order to pay before your boost begins.(edited)
-------------------
Discord Link for invites:
Old 02/15/2019, 22:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Discord link expired